Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Fuck me...I seriously have never met a smoker who didn't know how to make a bong.....if it weren't for pot smoker Orchy OJ would have went bust years ago!! :P ....I think I've used about 93 million of them or close to it at last count!...haha....bit of hose, cone out of foil...or better still, have your own cone and extension and away ya go!! :P

..but back to Vap's for a tic.....Thats very cool if the vapour in the bag stay's OK for a while.

I scuba a fair bit, and whenever I watch a compressor fill up an air tank I'm always thinking the same thing....could I do this with mj vapour? I mean not a big air tank, but a little thing like a asthma inhaler, or soda bulb or something like that. Maybe even like a small spray can? anyway I could burn a chunk of weed in my vape and using a compressor pump the vapour into some sort of container that I could carry around and sneak off to take a little hit whenever I wanted.

whadaya reckon? is it possible?

Guest Wilderbud

It may last and be potent and all but it may not be filtered air and could become diseased?

I am fairly sure theres information that says when you blow into a bag then suck air out its not healthy but I dont know if its because we breathe out CO2 or something else. Id be suspicious about leaving it around for more than an hour but then Im paranoid about the health of my bronchitis-afflicted lungs.

I scuba a fair bit, and whenever I watch a compressor fill up an air tank I'm always thinking the same thing....could I do this with mj vapour? I mean not a big air tank, but a little thing like a asthma inhaler, or soda bulb or something like that. Maybe even like a small spray can? anyway I could burn a chunk of weed in my vape and using a compressor pump the vapour into some sort of container that I could carry around and sneak off to take a little hit whenever I wanted.

whadaya reckon? is it possible?

Uhmm, matter, eg water, is predominantly a liquid, vapour or solid depending on the temp (as we know), but this is also influenced by other factors, the most impt for this discussion being the atmospheric pressure surrounding the gas, ie as AA said in theory as the THC goes below 200C it should go back to a solid and stick to the bag etc, but at equilibrium there will be a constant amount that will stay as a vapour at a certain temp/press etc, so this is one consideration in your design, got any ideas for a name?

It can not become diseased, if there is bacteria or viruses in the air it (probably) won't grow (multiply) without a host so you will be geting the same amount of "diseased air" anyway imo. BUT an aven more compelling question is: What pathogens could survive 200C? IMO: not many; including bacteria and viruses

I scuba a fair bit, and whenever I watch a compressor fill up an air tank I'm always thinking the same thing....could I do this with mj vapour?  I mean not a big air tank, but a little thing like a asthma inhaler, or soda bulb or something like that.  Maybe even like a small spray can?  anyway I could burn a chunk of weed in my vape and using a compressor pump the vapour into some sort of container that I could carry around and sneak off to take a little hit whenever I wanted.

whadaya reckon?  is it possible?

Absolutely, why just a few weeks ago:

Nuclear Firm Gets First Patent for Cannabis Inhaler

"The former commercial arm of the United Kingdom Energy Authority has developed a cannabis inhaler at the same plant which experimented with scientists inhaling plutonium.

AEA Technology is the first to develop a system of cannabis delivery in expectation of the legal lid being lifted on the use of the drug for medicinal purposes. The company has filed a patent for an aerosol which would vaporise cannabis, allowing it to be inhaled as part of medical treatment for various illnesses."

MAP really is a great resource :P

weed in my vape and using a compressor pump the vapour into some sort of container that I could carry around and sneak off to take a little hit whenever I wanted.

Make some butane oil, then dilute it in alcohol and put it into one of those little homeopathy spray bottles or a small perfume bottle, then just spray under your tongue when you're out and about :P

Make some butane oil, then dilute it in alcohol and put it into one of those little homeopathy spray bottles or a small perfume bottle, then just spray under your tongue when you're out and about

@aa

Do you have a source for this idea, because it maybe dangerous to ingest the THC oil because there will be some residual solvent in the oil, but It sounds like it could work but to be safe you might need to work for a drug co. etc, Have you ever seen anything on how they prep the oral solutions produced by drug Co.'s? I don't mean to be a dickhead but form a saftey point of view it might be difficult to DIY, I can already hear the other members replies..."go back to oprah" :P, I watch to much springer

that is actually a good idea aa.

syk, I don't reckon it'd be dangerous. Thats my expert opinion ::P: nah but seriously butane oil is pretty pure, and if you made your tincture with a drinkable alcohol I'd feel a lot better about spraying that into my mouth than most of the ordinary day to day crap we ingest. I've also bought a bottle of glycerin to make a non alchoholic tincture. I'll get around to that one one of these decades :;):

but seriously butane oil is pretty pure

There will be butane in the oil that CAN NOT be evap because there is a residual amount of butane left over as there is always some solvent left after an extrcation (well that is my understanding anyway).

I think indust. uses CHCl3 for extraction because its residual amount is v.low actually I read somewhere for THC it leaves the lowest amount of residual solvent. Let me just say this tho maybe the toxicity of the butane is not that bad and therefore makes it preferential, the only reason I bothered to post my previous idea was purely from a safety prespective as I would never want to ingest an oil made from CHCl3, anyway if any1 would like some info on the toxicity of butane in respect to ppl,then I would be happy to take a look. cheers

Eds: Ok I left out that IMO it is a great idea, maybe a variation on this, and also combining a pipeman tip, is to make a kaluha etc milkshake with some melted hash (not made using a solvent) or any variation on the idea maybe even some ideas for an mj cocktail thread for stealth mj admin in public.

Edited by syk613