Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

:P Never noticed this thread before ...

I have both a vape and a bong but haven't been using the water bong much recently and she's looking reaallly dirty so no pic of her. But here's my vape. A handy little number from British Columbia, Canada. :P

Used to have a sweeeet pyrex bong but the missus broke the fucker :angry:

Here's my vaporiser - these aren't my pics but I have the same gear, don't have a digicam so this is the best I can do. I thoroughly recommend Vriptech gear and a Steinel HL2305LCD hot air gun - those soldering iron models just can't compare. You have to try it to understand, the flavour and complete lack of any smoke is amazing. No coughing, no throat irritation whatsoever - and the salivating taste! $300 for the Steinel and approximately $150-200 for a Vriptech, but it's worth it - trust me :P

My bong's the same as weekprik's except I use a glass slider and bowl from Freewheelin - much easier to clean and those aluminium stems start decaying or something after a while, pretty scary. I only use it for bubblehash now, vaping takes a bit longer than smoking so it's nice to blast yourself with a hit or two of homemade hash :P

post-38-1068863897_thumb.jpg

My friends bought me a bong for my 20th birthday, it's purple plastic & they wanted one with spiders but the shop ones were tacky, so they stuck some plastic spiders on with liquid nails.

It's pretty cool but they forgot I'm left handed so I have to hold it funny to smoke lol

I bought this thing on ebay years ago, it's a plastic coffin which says "another cigarette another nail" on top, and has a skull on the end and the lid lifts off. The inside holds about 40 smokes and when you pick up the coffin, a cigarette pops out the skull's mouth. I use it to store spinners but I don't have a pic of it.

post-38-1069056678_thumb.jpg