Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Guest Wilderbud

Chuf, you should clean the bong water regularly - your bong can harbor disease more easilly if theres bong water left in it for a few days. Week-old bong water probably has mould growing already.

Its nice that you use an extension to keep the heat away more - I used to put a toilet roll over the OJ bottle [fits perfect] but usually smoke without one.

I've been dying to try out a vapour thingo Pipeman....Did you see the ones I posted in the other thread?...I think the thread was called "Has anyone tried one of these"? or something let me know if ya tried any of them and what they are like?.....

Ahh fuck it...I'll just post the links again....

These Vapour Pipes (cheap!)

and these Vapourizers...and check out the Volcano !! (at bottem of page)

Man that fucken Volcano looks like it pumps out the vapour!...I'd love one of those fuckers! B)  lol

yo wezz, I never tried those vapour pipes, but do plan to pick one up next time I'm in a shop that sells them. Those vapes in the 2nd link are similar design to mine, virtually the same in fact.

I'm gonna buy a better quality convection vape like the volcano or aromazap one day, but I'm so happy with the heating element type (like the one in your link) it may be a while before I bother spending the money.

I'm gonna buy a better quality convection vape like the volcano or aromazap one day, but I'm so happy with the heating element type (like the one in your link) it may be a while before I bother spending the money.

Wait - Vriptech's new heat tool isn't too far off. They've built their own version of a Steinel hot air gun but at 1/3 the size, quieter, and slightly cheaper. Using medical grade surfaces etc. like the Volcano. Much cheaper than a Volcano, and more versatile: you can use Vapormed's valve bag still, or Vriptech are bringing out their own soon, your existing bong, or a custom made Vriptech bong...

The bag's great, but people who have both say there's little difference (to the end result I mean - a bag would be way more relaxing) and they're about evenly split as to which they prefer. Hopefully the Volcano comes down in price, I thought I was mad for spending close to $500 on my setup - but $1000? Goddamn...

Edited by australian_activist

Guest layzie smoker

I used to be a joint man because me or my friends never had a bong or knew where to get one from now we know where to get if from we just to layz to go out and buyit (layzie smoker B)) so could somebody show me how to make a bottle bong with pictures attached

would be a great help

thanks lol ;)

you'd be less lazy to go out and buy it, then to buy it all and make it.

anyway I used to always do it like this, put the bottle to your mouth and suck while you heat in the spot where you want the hose to be, if its an orchy bottle put the hose just beneath the ridge before it tapers, anyway all you want is a small hole just let it pop through, then get a pencil case full of different size pens and stuff, I dunno, I was always drawing back then, so you might not have a bunch of pens and pencils, anyways all you need is a pencil to push through the hole first, then a normal pen or texta, but thicker than the pencil, I'm stoned dont worry, then heat up your hose with your lighter till it goes all soft and gooey, and squeeze it into the hole, and then once its in there and down at the bottom of your bottle wriggle it around until it seals completely. it'll be tighter than tight, then you put another hole at the top, I used to smoke ciggies back then and just burn one of them through the bottle, then keep on smoking my ciggie, I wonder how my lungs look.

@lS all you need is a plastic bottle, about 600ml (not the coke bottles but something fatter) i find is good, matches or a lighter (i like the matches), scissors, a stem (garden hose) and a cone ($2 from your local baccy shop). and maybe bluetack

1 about 1/3 the way up the bottle from the bottom make a small holewith a lit match, then

2.increase it's size, with the scissors, until the stem will fit tightly and

3 seal the stem/bottle with the blue tack so it is air tight. (test by blocking the stem, if the bottle collapses then you have an airtight seal and have formed a vacuum.

4.If you want, make another small hole in the front of the bong for a shotty, ie allows air in and clears the chamber of smoke when the cone is finised, but make sure it is comfortable to hold in the correct hand when using, some will say put the shotty at the back but when I have done that some idiot ends up tipping the water out the hole at some stage so I put mine in the front now. Good luck mate sorry I haven't posted a pic but check out the active topics on this subject to get a look atsome great billys, but really ifyou have seen/used a billy before then it should need no introduction, you could always try a cheap pipe from your local bacy shop also, cheers

Wait - Vriptech's new heat tool isn't too far off. They've built their own version of a Steinel hot air gun but at 1/3 the size, quieter, and slightly cheaper. Using medical grade surfaces etc. like the Volcano. Much cheaper than a Volcano, and more versatile: you can use Vapormed's valve bag still, or Vriptech are bringing out their own soon, your existing bong, or a custom made Vriptech bong...

The bag's great, but people who have both say there's little difference (to the end result I mean - a bag would be way more relaxing) and they're about evenly split as to which they prefer. Hopefully the Volcano comes down in price, I thought I was mad for spending close to $500 on my setup - but $1000? Goddamn...

thanks for the info aa. those bags are protable right? I like the idea crashing on the couch with a couple of bags full of vapour. I wonder how long they would keep for?

I'm relying on you for updates on this stuff mate, so when you know more be sure to let me know.

thanks for the info aa.  those bags are protable right?  I like the idea crashing on the couch with a couple of bags full of vapour.  I wonder how long they would keep for?

Yep, just remove it from the Volcano/Steinel when you're done and sit back in comfort :P The vapour apparently keeps for days, would you believe - many hours at minimum. I'm sure there must be some degradation, condensing on the bag surface etc. but everyone has said it lasts for ages. Just take sips at your leisure...

I'm relying on you for updates on this stuff mate, so when you know more be sure to let me know.

Will do :P