Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

if you've heard the term Springer, thats a spring valley bong...Spring Valley is a drink and the jars are the best size and fit for those plastic/rubber thingos

and yeh they are quite good bongs...with my friends we pack the whole chamber with nice ice and it hits so smooth...but theres something about them being unhealthy...? ::):

Edited by BlazinMarty

Yeah, I used to love springers too when I went over east...

But yeah, the stuff isn't food grade plastics, and even if it was, the plastic itself is likely to melt over time with use, (as the stem is usually placed within the plastic at the top of the bottle) and these particles are releases as various chems into you.

Lovely.

If the potential health concerns don't bother you, they're great bongs. If they do, they're not so good. :)

Well, this is my bong. If all four chambers have water in them and I put ice in the top, it makes for a very smooth toke indeed. Unfortunately, one of the grommits broke as soon as I bought the thing and I still have to get i replaced.

post-96-1081775018_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kev

holy shit Kev... whered u get ur bong?!!?!

anwyays here's my first 'pro' bong... Eskimo Joe

after training well on all my roomate's bongs and on my own handmade ones i moved towards waterpipe experimentation...

its got a great cooling chamber with the whole coloured liquid thing in... it lives in the fridge henceforth the name... works as smoothly as the ice bong but not as hard to pull because there is no ice...

post-107-1089760351_thumb.jpg

http://www.magicwaterpipe.com.au/media/g199.gif

the one I just broke,

was my first good bong, but after I dropped it whilst having a 2am bong I had to get another, so I went plastic this time around.

SO hopefully if I dont drop it then it will stay good.

new plastic one

http://www.magicwaterpipe.com.au/media/pb102.gif

I also now have a vape as well,

http://www.magicwaterpipe.com.au/media/ey-1.gif

Hay , Luke ( or someone else)

in Starwars - Return of the jedi is jaba using a vape or is that some waki thing that hollywood made up

i would love somthing big , with a 8 port hub or somthin that would be awsome , with one way check Valves so nothing go's to waste ;) when not in use

Edited by Roadkill_ak_47

The thing jabba is smoking out of is similar in form, and I can only assume was meant to be a hookah, sometimes also known as hubble-bubble in some countries. Essentially they're huge water pipes, usually with a large, ornate stem with a cone attached to the top, which goes down into a bottle and smoke is drawn through it like a normal bong, and sucked out through a long pipe.

You can usually find them at most bong shops, although the more ornate and antique ones will cost a pretty penny, they can be moderately priced. They're used to smoke weed sometimes, but the majority of smoking done in hookahs is with tobacco, with a large chunk and a bit of charcoal on the top to burn. You could use charcoal for weed as well, but I'd look into it before you go sticking any old lumpa coal on top, you may be better off with a lighter.

It's a cool one ROTJ isn't it? I think there's a creature inside it too... Looks funky.

;)