Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Damn, this thread has just kept on going eh?

Great to see members still posting up their bongs. B)

I'm personally not a big fan of the glass cone and stem, they tend never to seal in my experience, and I have shattered many through normal use, which makes me think they're not made of high quality glass... Still, some like em, and they can look cool whilst smoking until they gunk up....

I'd still like someone to make a cone-piece out of the thermal sheilding ceramics they make the heat sheild for the shuttles from, so you can pick up a drop-in cone immediately after smoking and not burn ya fingers... Anyone got a spare Space Shuttle in the backyard they can lathe one of the heat tiles into some cones? :D

Guest niall
I'm personally not a big fan of the glass cone and stem, they tend never to seal in my experience, and I have shattered many through normal use, which makes me think they're not made of high quality glass... Still, some like em, and they can look cool whilst smoking until they gunk up....

Ground glass joints are the way to go, they seal perfectly. I still can't understand why anyone would let their piece gunk up though, regular cleaning keeps them crystal clear B)

Edited by niall

Ground glass joints are the way to go, they seal perfectly. I still can't understand why anyone would let their piece gunk up though, regular cleaning keeps them crystal clear

Here here on the clean piece. The bong i posted the pic of regularly gets cleaned out with detergent. All glass pipes and the cone piece are cleaned with metho. Cant beat good weed thru a glass cone piece in a bong with chilled water.

There is no metal taste with my set up. That was the most noticeable change i have registered since swapping. Sorry im babbling...too many cones and its too early in the morn.

But yeah i didn't notice the taste of metal 'til i swapped.

Would recomend it to everyone...Shez will back me on this one.

I'll agree with niall on the ground glass, that does seal...

Yeah, some peeps are great with the cleaning, and I thoroughly agree with the idea. Most heavy smokers I know simply don't though, which is why the glass pipes sorta lose their appeal...

Best glass pieces are the vrip systems, now there's a good cone and stem, and a damn good smoke, or should I say vape. B)

Yea I can never be bothered cleaning my bong half the time, let alone the cones B).

i just buy the brass ones for $1 whenever mine gets covered in black crap.

A bit of stalk always clears the hole :reallyexcited:

I like the look of the glass, one but how much are they??

Is it true that the cops can add another charge for loose cone peices?

These are my babys.

I hardly use the hookah due to the set up time, but that little ceramic midi receives an absolute belting.

(notice the big ass cone piece!)

:thumbsup

Best bong iv ever used!

The small pipe doesnt realty get used much unless im scraping some nasty resin or some shit.

but yeah!

Thats my arsenal.

::M1557::

post-5662-1118295245_thumb.gif

post-5662-1118295297_thumb.gif

post-5662-1118295354_thumb.gif

Edited by M1557

an update on my new glass bong.

well .. it is fucking fantastic, the right amount of ice in and its cool as.

yeah cleaning wasn't as much fun but i left the peice to soak in some windex and it came out like new a quick rinse off and like majik new.

also I didn't have anyprobs with a seal on the glass mine came with an O ring around the stem that works pretty well with very little force neded to make it airtight. for a $40 bong i give it a 8/10 still not as smooth as the double chamber .. but then again .. will anything ever be? (bongwise i mean)

nice collection there M1557 im still looking into buying a hookah. i still think for a smooth smoke they look the go.