Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

Nah dude as far as smooth smoking goes you cannot beat a double chamber.

Hookahs are for show and mates ;).

The best set up ive found so far is the one i have atm. (check my post earlier)

All glass with a double chamber is my definite recommendation and as i have had/lived with atleast 5 different bong smoking/breaking stoners. All up i think ive smoked out of atleast 70 different models of bongs.

The best for ripping cones is the handle design made by agung that they sell in the store here ...not sure of exact model name.

The best portable glass (possibly the best smoke too) is the same model just in a smaller size.

Hookahs give you alot of dead smoke/what ever you want to call it. Cause its just sitting in there oxidising(or something :shy: i dont actually know)getting harsher n harsher. Nearly spewed a couple of times from a 4 person bong with pipes,ill post a pic of it later, same difference to a hookah thou. And its only for show.

Haha if you tell me what kinda smoke your after ive prob smoked thru a bong that has what ur looking for.

I'm not a connisuer by any degree...but stick to what you know i always say :blink:

I dont think they are as smooth as people think they are.

But you deffinatly get a fuck load of smoke from them.

My mini ceramic is pretty smooth in comparisons to alot of the bongs iv had, and it never, NEVER, gives you cotton mouth.

Its fucking easy to clean, durable to the shit, comfortable to hold, and it looks pretty awesome imo.

Much respect goes out the the ceramic midi.

::M1557::

Edited by M1557

My mini ceramic is pretty smooth in comparisons to alot of the bongs iv had, and it never, NEVER, gives you cotton mouth.

Sorry for goin' off topic, but do you think that it's the type of smoking device that gives you cotton mouth. I was always under the impression that it was a result of getting high, as i think (THINK) i've gotten kotton mouth from eating it before?? anyone know?

Also the long pipe of a hookah, should (SHOULD) give you a cooler smoke, also they usually have longer stem, so you should have cooler smoke, but not neccesary smooth. And dead smoke is the biggest problem.

I'm still happy with my ceramic bastard. Looking at double chamber glass everything, would be nice, except for cleaning.

Sorry for goin' off topic, but do you think that it's the type of smoking device that gives you cotton mouth. I was always under the impression that it was a result of getting high,

from my experiance it depends on the type of weed your smoking, some give cotton mouth more than others whether its in a bong or not.

Sorry for goin' off topic, but do you think that it's the type of smoking device that gives you cotton mouth

Iv always been under the impresion that it is.

I will find that one night i might punch 4 or 5 cones with a ceramic or a glassy, and then the next night pull the same with the same weed from a plastic bong and every single time it will give me chonic dry mouth.

Maybe its something to do with me rather than the bong, but from my experience i would say yes, it does come down to what smoking device you are using.

In regards to eating and getting cotton mouth:

Iv only ever eaten budd in cooking, and im guessingt hats what you are refering to.

From my exerience iv never had fry mouth from brownies or cookies.

But again, maybe its different for different people.

::M1557::

Edited by M1557

Well all my stuff finally arrived from Canda, so here are some pics of what I smoke out of. All of these are made by Marble Slinger.

This one is called Batman and there is a companion piece called "The Joker" which is purple and green.

http://www.squeep.com/~meerkat/marbleslinger/ms-batman1.JPG

Here is a view from the front so you can see the "ohm" symbol in the marble

http://www.squeep.com/~meerkat/marbleslinger/ms-batman2.JPG

This piece is called the Enterprise

http://www.squeep.com/~meerkat/marbleslinger/ms-enterprise.JPG

And this is the one I smoke out of most as its a double bubbler and gives a wonderful clean smoke and a big hit. He also makes tripple and quad bubblers and has even make one with 6 chambers.

http://www.squeep.com/~meerkat/marbleslinger/ms-dubbub.JPG