Bongs and Pipes and Stuff....

a few things about springers:

I got a springer, a 600ml ( i think ) bottle, with a tube thats about 25-30cm long coming off it, its about 40cm in total length, and the tubing that they use is special heat resitant PVC, so for all you health freaks out there, go and get a spinger cause there the best and dont harm u !! :D :P :P

also there more common around the eastern suburbs than the west, everyone has a springer over here.

I personally reacon there AWSOME, i used to have this gatorade bong i loved but this takes the cake.

Edited by escii

After killing a couple of bongs over the past few months I decided to lash out and score a new one and picked up this little beauty for $28 at a baccy shop in south Brissy. It's a Magic Water Pipe model (don't know which -had a Magic Water Pipe label) nice Pyrex build, smokes well,takes heaps of ice, easy to clean - my bestest, most favourite bong ever :thumbsup

post-3886-1117275271_thumb.jpg

this is what i bought today with my first paycheck from my new job ... i like it B) 40 from Joynt Venture agung pyrex ice bong. cant wait till tommorrow evening to try it out. i thought the glass stem/conepeice is pretty cool aswell :D. . now if only i could master these damn camera skills ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Digital_/bong3.jpg

Edited by cl0n3