WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

What commercial grower is going to spend at least  2 months curing there buds before they sell ?? The ones with brains dont , who would want a crop sitting around to cure so it smell and taste better for the consumer .

Most just dont dry to properly in my experience . 

IMO  Buying proper cured buds wont happen until it is legalized and then it will be niche market  and you will pay more for that .

I bought an ounce once, It cost $320 and got it home chopped up a bit, had a cone and it crackled and sparked,

I looked closely at the bottom of the bag and it had all this crystally looking stuff that was glinting in the light,  I gave it a lick test,  It turned out to be plain table salt. Well it tasted exactly like it anyway.  WTF..

I took the bag straight back to the dealer and he apologized and gave me some different stuff.

fuck salt now too???

What commercial grower is going to spend at least  2 months curing there buds before they sell ?? The ones with brains dont , who would want a crop sitting around to cure so it smell and taste better for the consumer .

Most just dont dry to properly in my experience . 

IMO  Buying proper cured buds wont happen until it is legalized and then it will be niche market  and you will pay more for that .

Yeah i understand that no commercial grower wants their stuff hanging around for ever. In my case beggers cant be choosers. But i do have a big problem with sugar or salt being added to my weed. If i had the choice id pay for wet rather than sugar

My bet is on commercial growers are using "Brix" or "Brix+" on their already pgr'd buds. Not sure how toxic it is if at all but the end product give's them and subsequently all "commercial growers" a bad rep.

Anyway dont buy it. Buy Organic or grow your own :D

I think treeboundrat is onto something here. Find another supplier if you can.

peace.

if it was legalised would the prices to the average joe stay the same? what about the hydro shops?

i was wondering about that or should i say dreaming about the day. i guess prices would stay the same for equipment. weed prices well thats up for debate.

anyone?

Edited by kilindi

Prices will stay the same for a few months.  There are lots of people that will take up weed instead of consuming alcohol and many, many more that will simply want to give it a try because of growing social acceptance and no longer having to deal with the black market.  This increase in demand will keep prices high but that also means plenty of people will start growing commercially to get a slice of that profit pie.  During the time between legalisation and the new commercial crops coming in the market will shift from a growers market to a buyers one which will result in shitty strains will be dropped as people will have the ability to shop around and will demand the highest quality available.  By the time the new commercial crops come in all the excitement will have died off, the newbs will have given it a whirl and consumption will drop back to current levels.  Combine that with the increase in supply and either the growers are going to scale back to meet demand or the prices will drop to try and increase demand.  Personally I think that there will always be someone who says I can grow and sell for cheaper than what is currently available and undercuts everyone to break into the market.  There will come a point most likely through taxation that will prevent prices from getting any lower but given time the price will stabalise and be considerably lower than it is now, my guess is $5/gram but it could end up a bit lower especially for crops grown outdoors.

• Upvote 1