WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

Holy shit, that's messed up.  I've had some crap over the years but I have never seen that before.  Thanks for reminding me how good I've got it growing my own.

I used to actively seek out the bush weed over the hydro, quality could be low at times but I found it to be less likely to be contaminated for lack of a better word, and certainly more likely to be beneficial medicinally.  One of my grown up kids also just told me of an experience he had a few days ago smoking some commercial hydro with a mate, just made him feel very ill and sleepy, also reminded him how good home grown is.

If you are unfortunate to get this stuff, this is what you can do to make it better.

pick off all the bud like bits and chuck the stem

soak buds in filtered / Ro water for about 2 hours and push / stir the buds under water every 15 mins. change water at 1hr.

post-40304-0-71660400-1407001990_thumb.jpgpost-40304-0-79786000-1407002029_thumb.jpgpost-40304-0-93144000-1407002067_thumb.jpgpost-40304-0-61823300-1407002104_thumb.jpg

as you can see it's dirty as fuck too *shudder*

after they have soaked, transfer to thick (5 sheets worth) of GOOD quality paper towel that wont rip when soggy (viva or some other tough brand) and put another 5 sheets on top

get a rolling pin or bottle / something you can roll and squeeze out as much water as you can and make them as flat as possible.

transfer to newspaper and put them in a drying cupboard for about 6 hours then to finish off put in a fan forced oven on the LOWEST possible setting available - should be about 50 Degrees on a tray with baking paper.

leave the door ajar and check and flip buds every 10 mins until dry.

this is what you get.

post-40304-0-38558600-1407002142_thumb.jpg post-40304-0-90319000-1407002180_thumb.jpg post-40304-0-03824100-1407002220_thumb.jpgpost-40304-0-11816400-1407002258_thumb.jpgpost-40304-0-11225300-1407002295_thumb.jpgpost-40304-0-37163700-1407002332_thumb.jpg

flat disc buds lol - smokeable, tastes like shit, but semi decent stone and no nasty crystals ... tch tch tch the things we do eh.

Edited by The Stoned Jester
  • Upvote 1

Holy shit! if i had any buds that looked that bad i would go back to my dealer and tell him that im gonna burn your fucking house down if you dont give me the cash back, shit looks like glass in the buds, WTF?

I doubt its to do with the flushing, i had a plant on my last grow that didn't get flushed at all before i chopped it, dried it and packed it, not 1 bud had any kind of weird looking glass shardy shit in it...

Holy shit! if i had any buds that looked that bad i would go back to my dealer and tell him that im gonna burn your fucking house down if you dont give me the cash back, shit looks like glass in the buds, WTF?

I doubt its to do with the flushing, i had a plant on my last grow that didn't get flushed at all before i chopped it, dried it and packed it, not 1 bud had any kind of weird looking glass shardy shit in it...

Do you use PGR's ? Threatening bikies and Asian crime gangs will get you far in life.

yeah that's what i was about to say ... and that's the problem - The people who i get my smoke from can be referred to old school aussie "Mull Pigs", never heard that one before? - think about it normal pigs will eat anything - mull pigs will smoke anything.

so misinformed about the current  status of cannabis in Australia, so they don't really care that their weed is covered in bad crystals. -  But they are mates and i've known the bloke for about 8 years, and that's why i go there.

i know the smoke go's though about 3-4 other people before it gets here, so trying to trace that back is night impossible. and im sure they wouldn't want to threaten crime gangs and bikies on my behalf.

Do you use PGR's ? Threatening bikies and Asian crime gangs will get you far in life.

Won't go into to much detail, but the people who supply certain dealers will not be happy to know someone in tampering with there product, I know for a fact the growers supplying my area dont have the time to play silly buggers with fly spray or contaminating there product. If there suppliers got hold of that information they would be breaking his legs before i could light the match anyway, The city im in is to small to be fucking with people, even if its just a small time buyer, everyone knows everyone, its a small world, and if people fuck with people they will pay the consequences.

One of the reasons i grow my self is to not have to deal with the political side of it all.

Edited by herby