WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

Below info taken from a dark web vendor page:

###PATIENTS PLEASE READ! TOXIC CANNABIS WARNING###9/7/14

Some of you may know already that commercial grade cannabis is pumped with carcinogenic chemicals to make them heavy during the flower stage of its life but over the last few years a new product has been flooding the streets which can be added to already dryed and manicured cannabis.

The substance they cover the buds with is toxic when smoked but the flaw with this heavy chemical is that it is really easy to spot if you know what to look for.

The crystalline substance can be noticed by the naked eye if the distributor put in to much but if they are pros you will not notice it unless you have a scope or the easiest and simplest way an ultra violet light, if you put the ultra violet light over a normal bud it will look nothing out of the ordinary but if you put it over a bud that has been covered with this heavy toxic crap it will shine white which is the crystalline substance.

On a final note none of this should concern you if you smoke our bud as we strive for the cleanest/healthiest medication that we provide for our patients.

Its worth investing in a small ultra violet torch, trust me your lungs will thank you in the long term.

Edited by wannagrowbuds

I have seen this weed turning up in sa and I queried the the seller and he tells me it's the commercial growers spraying a crystalline substance on the bud to add weight and dry quicker, it makes the bud brittle and frosty looking and smells like dog shit, reason I'm growing my own, yes even in the cannabis capital they are now producing this crap.