WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

What pgr (bar the ones we all use eg seasol), would cause the salt deposits, paclo and chloremaquat chloride are two very common ones and they are used so early I wouldn't be worried about anything forming on the outside of the buds. I'd be worried about there systemic nature and there life within the plant.

shit on the outside is most likely added after harvest. Maybe its that cellobind crap, someone posted about earlier this year.

Won't go into to much detail, but the people who supply certain dealers will not be happy to know someone in tampering with there product, I know for a fact the growers supplying my area dont have the time to play silly buggers with fly spray or contaminating there product. If there suppliers got hold of that information they would be breaking his legs before i could light the match anyway, The city im in is to small to be fucking with people, even if its just a small time buyer, everyone knows everyone, its a small world, and if people fuck with people they will pay the consequences.

One of the reasons i grow my self is to not have to deal with the political side of it all.

Sorry Herbs, but that is a load of shit. Drug Dealers care for their reputation ? lol

• Upvote 1

What pgr (bar the ones we all use eg seasol), would cause the salt deposits, paclo and chloremaquat chloride are two very common ones and they are used so early I wouldn't be worried about anything forming on the outside of the buds. I'd be worried about there systemic nature and there life within the plant.

shit on the outside is most likely added after harvest. Maybe its that cellobind crap, someone posted about earlier this year.

Maybe they are meant to be used early, but what if people with no idea use them all the way up to harvest with no flushing?

I think you are missing the point of the thread. The growers are using so much PGR that it is turning to crystals in the buds. It has nothing to do with people spraying shit on it later.

Ah fair enough, I have heard of people putting smashed light globes into there bags before though, and have heard the hair spray thing before as well.

I use generic cheap flower / veg nutrients ( 20$ for 5L ), and Monsta Bud, thats about it... I dunno if monsta bud is a pgr but its never caused any issues for me

Ah fair enough, I have heard of people putting smashed light globes into there bags before though, and have heard the hair spray thing before as well.

I use generic cheap flower / veg nutrients ( 20$ for 5L ), and Monsta Bud, thats about it... I dunno if monsta bud is a pgr but its never caused any issues for me

Monsta bud is a PGR yes, just contains only naturally occuring forms of auxins, cytokinins, gibberrelins and tricontanol!

I use it as well dw ;)

Edited by Frank Reynolds

This is not cellobind, what's happened is a lucky individual has fortunately met a grower, which the grower trust in some way to off loaded pounds to this person in return for a set price per pound. Once dealers have sold there product and received money, what the buyer decides to do is up to him. At the end of the day the grower is a wholesaler supplying big amounts to dealers (clients) or small business. Who then break down the big amount into small amounts to either half, double or even triple your money.

This salt like substance has a close resemblance to MSM a cutting agent used in Amphetamines, done my own tests with it cannot separate the two. People also use it to mix in drinks to help the body's systems, buy it from the natural shop not sure on the price but know it comes in a weight of 28 grams.

My guess is this greedy dealer is not happy with the money made, so has to resort to taking an oz from each pound replace the weight with some MSM then resell the tainted ounces, receiving a free oz without doing a thing.

I'm quiet certain this is fact because I have met the young couple doing this, been told his misuses dad is the supplier already some trust between the father and daughter. Was told by the dealer to wash the buds in water around February, when I think about it more seems a lot more possible for the dealers to taint the weed rather than the grower, dealers are not making enough money so they seem more plausible to do this, also being a grower seems no point to me to taint there product when most growers are proud of a good clean product.

With the comment about everybody knowing everyone making it hard to rip people off bullshit, why buy from 2nd in line if you no number one.

You may be from a small community but I'll still put money on most of the weed your town gets is not local. So if everyone knows whose who in town so do the cops then ay?

Most big dealers want to stay invisible and treat it as a private business,

Dealers only get involved when money doesn't turn up, here of someone mentioning their name to people, or when you claim the product to be from your dealer when you have knowingly tampered with it, once it's in your hands it's yours.

Haze