WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

Cyclone, I can verify firsthand that some people do indeed contaminate their product with flyspray intentionally. There was one time some friends and I had obtained a small quantity each from the same person who had sprayed the buds to increase potency, make it smell dank and to make it seem a little bit more sticky/resinous.

The result? sure, you feel something more from it. But if you don't throw up just while inhaling than expect headspins, headaches and dryheaving or vomiting depending on the quantity they sprayed on. 

The last time I was unfortunate enough to have this happen I was part way through inhaling before I threw up out my nose and mouth, into my bong and onto my cone-piece.... Good times

So yeah, NASTY. 

Bulk trimming machines, plant growth regulators, keifed buds, drying process, flushing times( if any), feeding program, all can contribute to a fucking awful finished product. Nothing can compare to a hand raised, hand trimmed, slow cured bud. You don't get this kind of quality from a commercial grower often, save your bucks for a month, buy a 400w hps and do away with the dopeman.

In saying this, full respect for the up size grower who actually gives a shit, and produces the quality medicine the sick in the community require.

• Upvote 3

jesus!

if some growers are going to risk the health of their customers for the extra $ then they at least should be using healthy product. Not F#%ing fly spray or some other S#$t!.

I walked away from someone I've been going to for about 5 years last night for the first time, recently the grower has been becoming more and more greedy. The result is a switch to mostly or pure indica, poorer trimming (excess stems etc), the last lot and the reason I walked away (it was the same stuff) has not been flushed, dried or cured properly before being passed on. It's just not pleasurable, tastes of chemicals, is harsh and not really recreational in any way. 

In this situation it effects everyone, she has lost clients in the droves (I've been the only one to sit her down and educate, seller not a smoker), the previously happy smokers are unhealthy (lung irritations, vomiting), she is broke (few personal reasons + excess shit stock)

Sometimes people just get too greedy, I found myself last night using the phrase "Need and Greed"

The people without, need and take what are given

The people with Greed, want the most $ for the least amount of input

In the end, no one wins. They quit, go elsewhere, or try something different hoping to find that old buzz

To be honest, I cant recall the last time I scored descent, CURED, buds from a dealer. Yeah, yeah, depends on your circle, but when you have a network of dealers with the same shit, means someones making a pretty penny now doesn't it. Meth, fucked more than just the users in my opinion. Every dealer I had is on it, no doubt their suppliers too. Glad those days are over.

Ive been reading this kind of thread on this site and others because i recently came across some gear that i initally thought was fine until i smoked it. It had the same habit of not burning properly in my bong and tasting like shit, as other people have complained about. The only thing thought that was a liitle strange was the very dark brown apperance of the weed. So after reading some forums i gave my remaining buds the lick test. And sure enough they were SWEET! Now im hoping it was just molasses and not some of the more toxic sounding stuff going around here. So i guess my message is, if your weed looks kinda wrong give it a quick lick before you buy it. And if it's sweet dont get it.

• Upvote 1

I bought an ounce once, It cost $320 and got it home chopped up a bit, had a cone and it crackled and sparked,

I looked closely at the bottom of the bag and it had all this crystally looking stuff that was glinting in the light,  I gave it a lick test,  It turned out to be plain table salt. Well it tasted exactly like it anyway.  WTF..

I took the bag straight back to the dealer and he apologized and gave me some different stuff. 

• Upvote 1