WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

Thats exactly it.

Growing your own ensures the quality and care you choose to put into it, and takes your money away from the dodgy fucks who do things like this. Sure it's a criminal act by definition, but one I'd rather commit than the ongoing "crime" of buying sub-par inferior and potentially health hazardous weed.

Thats exactly it.

Growing your own ensures the quality and care you choose to put into it, and takes your money away from the dodgy fucks who do things like this. Sure it's a criminal act by definition, but one I'd rather commit than the ongoing "crime" of buying sub-par inferior and potentially health hazardous weed.

here fuckin here... :)

we get heaps of it around my way, usually the fibre glass looking stuff, its either that or its wet as or its just plain shit, mmm what a choice, if were really lucky we get wet and coated :) main reason i grow...

The weirdest shit yet had some sort of gravy powder in it, it was brown bud but i couldnt pick the smell til i opened the gravox.....

i had some really sus shit once for fucking 170 a half bag and it was utter shit like the stuff was crackling and not burning right even though it was dry as a nuns cunt. this shitty weed also tasted worse then the cruddest bush leaf i have ever smoked and this weed was indoor . Edited by psychoresin

i got some similar stuff again recently, thankfully only a stick. Covered in amilky "frosting" that looks kinda like trichs but too dense... always end up with a lump of ash in the bottom of the cone >.> Tastes funky. Oh well if i ain't got my own going i try to stock up when the good shit is around :)

A while back now I purchased some smoke that had these crystals that wont burn (tasted like salty sugar) and left a solid ash in the bottom. I have a freind who was at the time involved with large ammounts of commercial shit and he showed me what it was they use to mix into the bud. OXO beef powder is encrusted on the outside of the still wet bud to make it apear dry and resenous. Fucking criminal in my eyes. this is a biker trick from way back used by looser fucks who don't repect themselves there customers or the greatest medicine the plant kingdom has given us. SHAME SHAME SHAME..fuckers (this type of shit realy pisses me off (sorry about the language mods)