WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

G'day Troops.

I heard from a reliable source that some commercial growers had sprayed their buds with lead oxide. How fucked is that? To add weight, they spray their, probably poor quality crap, with a terribly dangerous and possibly fatal chemical. lead is a leading cause of birth defects, and lead is like arsenic, it builds in your system and wrecks everything inside you. I'd like to know who does this, steps would be taken. But as many others here have said, grow your own. This ensures you know exactly what is in it, and that no harm will come to you, or your mates, who like to smoke quality heads. Now days I won't smoke anyone else's heads, unless I see it being grown and treated well. A little love goes a long way.

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

triple x and culthard are used in the uk both give u huge sparkling buds that taste of metal and have no effect on u. even when these products are used on very potent ganja . looks hugly fatastic but smokes like shit . organic all the way would rather lose yeild for quality any day . ps we have a very short put door season in uk even

under glass

lol

hard like a rock? probably been cryvacked or maybe they used cement in it to make the people that buy it off them harden the fuck up.

Don't Use the green crocodile with the sunglasses isocol wash (isopropyl alcohol wash) to make oil with your buds.. found out a few years ago after a sesh that your oil will burn to a light blue colour. :doh:

Might be time people avoid buying buds from their dealer if you notice it doesn't taste or look right.

Pictures from left to right;

Since we are on the topic of people making posts on a cananbis forum I find the first picture highly relevant , too and not limited too myself...

post-6961-0-07792300-1344760951_thumb.jpg

post-6961-0-66542000-1344761036_thumb.jpg

post-6961-0-60253300-1344767721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Allotropy

i'm sick of that red haired, plasticky wet hydro that gets about everywhere in nsw...!

it's obviously pumped out by commercial growers who don't care about potency coz it doesn't get ya stoned and tastes like shit.

is that the stuff that pgr's are used on or whatever???

:unknw:

I dunno, but it's what I usually encounter if my guy has picked up from his Sydney sources. 

It's just shit IMO. 

A bit of a jar cure helps a tad...but it's still not much good.

I can only speculate that they don't take enough time and care with it, who knows what shit they put in. 

The stuff my guy grabs from SA though, HUGE difference. Love it.