WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

What the fuck are people putting in buds to increase the weight. I have reports from lots of people about buying buds with crap in them. I have seen buds that have been fertilized with rock juice but this is not the problem.

The buds I'm talking about are rock hard, very difficult to pull through a cone, most have a substance that looks a bit like they have been impregnated with sugar crystals.

Whatever it is it's obviously put into the buds while they are drying or sprayed on after.

Various theories I have heard include sugar, flyspray and gravey mix. Some buds have a substanse like sand in them.

Whatever it is it ruins the buds, makes them taste like crap and a few people have been complaining of chest problems after smoking the shit.

It's getting to the stage where every oz you buy has some sort of crap in them.

Edited by Cyclops

Fly spray is just a term used by uneducated people who are too stupid

to understand hydroponic plants have huge amount of fertilizer running through them

and most commercial growers don't flush it out fully because the plant can develope more

and the demand is too strong for them to lose business by doing a full flush.

Personally I don't know exactly know what your talking about,

the best way to make a lot of money is to dry it for 3 days and sell it full of water....

Supply and demand, and like Pisspot said, harden the fuck up, grow your own or don't smoke it at all.

Q:"Difficult to pull a cone through"

A: Chop it up more...

I had something similar a couple months ago, looks like fiberglass or something as soon as you look at it, it sparkles in the light,

others were thinking it could be ice, very hard to sink a cone with, havnt seen it since, I think it hurts dealers business,

just dont support it i rekon and it should go away,

oh and grow your own if your not

I wish i could grow as much as I smoke but my pound per day habbit is a bit hard to maintain ":D

oh also had some pretty decent macro pics of it, trying to find now but dont think il find em,

Edited by THE CHEF

What the fuck are people putting in buds to increase the weight. I have reports from lots of people about buying buds with crap in them. I have seen buds that have been fertilized with rock juice but this is not the problem.

The buds I'm talking about are rock hard, very difficult to pull through a cone, most have a substance that looks a bit like they have been impregnated with sugar crystals.

Whatever it is it's obviously put into the buds while they are drying or sprayed on after.

Various theories I have heard include sugar, flyspray and gravey mix. Some buds have a substanse like sand in them.

Whatever it is it ruins the buds, makes them taste like crap and a few people have been complaining of chest problems after smoking the shit.

It's getting to the stage where every oz you buy has some sort of crap in them.

i had that weed a few times lately!!! i refused to smoke it after 2 cones, it just taste like shit and doesnt smoke up how it should.

Also it had somthing sprayed on it i think.

Edited by dolmio