WTF are they contaminating our buds with ....

@ $5 a gram post legalization ( and im not doubting it ) there would have to be a few new people getting into the industry and staying there. Hell i might even be tempted to give up the job for a life style change... ha

But seriously, legal or not it still takes someone time to grow the stuff right, so it will always be worth a bit...

Get a microscope off Ebay for like a dollar with free delivery and check the shit out.We have had sugar (taste tested) and microscope checked, haze spray or brix, JWH sprays and some fibreglass looking shit that made your chest hurt. 

Colorado you can get oz's for $100 of chem dawg. That is 3.57 a gram. In Amsterdam I bought Early Princess haze for 3 Euro and it was good. The shop charges double what they pay so the grower go 1.5 euro a gram.

Get a microscope off Ebay for like a dollar with free delivery and check the shit out.We have had sugar (taste tested) and microscope checked, haze spray or brix, JWH sprays and some fibreglass looking shit that made your chest hurt. 

Colorado you can get oz's for $100 of chem dawg. That is 3.57 a gram. In Amsterdam I bought Early Princess haze for 3 Euro and it was good. The shop charges double what they pay so the grower go 1.5 euro a gram.

Fibreglass!!!??

Why do aussie companys want to poison the average aussie smoker with pgrs .GREED is the reason.

Im thinkin a vast amount of aussie smokers have been consuming pgrs for years with no idea.Most have no idea what pgrs are let alone the fact that they are slowly poisoning themselves.

I know where i live in the illawarra pgr is rampant.So said weed has no medical value.Also its recreational value is also crap .These agri chemicals are generally used by the comercial grower after quick dollars.

I say boycott all companys producing pgr they dont care about us.Why should we support them?A lot of You know who they are just like i do.I rekon they suck.

Ive also enquired to some goverment departments re said agri chemicals and i instantly hit the goverment round about effect .

Seems the government doesnt care either .

I wonder if 60 minutes would.

60 minutes would try and get hydro shops banned entirely, not just the PGRs they stock.  Unfortunately since PGRs are so commonly used in the food industry its unlikely they'll get banned or anything.  About the best you could really hope for is having access to them drastically limited to farmers who can prove they have a legitimate need for such things as literally no sane personal grower would ever use them meaning they're a product specifically out there to make the black market more profitable.  Aiming for restrictions based on such arguments will do better than health issues as you're likely to find most "sober" people consider any drug user a dirty sub-human being that brings all their health issues upon themselves.  People seem to lack empathy in society a great deal these days but everyone is keen to come down hard on crime so making it seem as though you are taking money away from criminals is far more likely to be effective than saying drug users are suffering due to consuming pgr's.

• Upvote 1

i smoked weed that shoots sparks like it has fucking black powder on it, closest thing ive seen to it was in europe, they had ciggies that did the same thing. no doubt that its bad for your health.

I cant stop laughing.I relate to all of this and Im so glad it wasnt just me getting fireworks upon lighting the pot!I got this stuff once and when you lit it sometimes the whole cone would explode and you would be left with hardly any smoke.Pretty funny at the time.What the fuck do they do to it?Im glad things have changed.

Why do aussie companys want to poison the average aussie smoker with pgrs .GREED is the reason.

Im thinkin a vast amount of aussie smokers have been consuming pgrs for years with no idea.Most have no idea what pgrs are let alone the fact that they are slowly poisoning themselves.

I know where i live in the illawarra pgr is rampant.So said weed has no medical value.Also its recreational value is also crap .These agri chemicals are generally used by the comercial grower after quick dollars.

I say boycott all companys producing pgr they dont care about us.Why should we support them?A lot of You know who they are just like i do.I rekon they suck.

Ive also enquired to some goverment departments re said agri chemicals and i instantly hit the goverment round about effect .

Seems the government doesnt care either .

I wonder if 60 minutes would.

I Like your idea to boycott the company's, but like doc said these chemicals are mainly used in agriculture. Best option is to boycott commercial cannabis, but IMO won't happen due to majority of smokers have no clue about how it's grown, what pgr s are and actually believe its good cannabis.

Haze