Best Bloom Booster

Guest weekprik

I had resonable success with potash and oxyplus,

but the best yeilds I have ever recieved were using nothing, not ever ferts but these were outdoors plants.

Iam trying Nutriboost, Budlink and potash this time and maybe sudden Impact which is what Dutch master tried to copy with Superbud, but its a 4 part formula, so is more refined.

flowering additives:-

to be used in conjunction with a 2 or 3 part hydroponic broad spectrum nutrient. ie General hydro 3 part.

Sudden inpact - by Yeild Master

Alternate weeks - "oxyplus" 1 week ,then "bio bugs" the next

All rounder

Extra yeild

Budlink silica

Monsta bud

Ozi tonic

Ka bloom

Every couple of weeks or when required, a dose of Canna zyme and Guardian (on different weeks) to prevent any problems.

Just make sure your CF does not go over 29 at start of water change and then work your way down to a CF of 19 over seven days. You do this by taking out a bucket or two of nutrient out every day and add a bucket of plain water. A TDS digital meter is required .

Only water 4 times a day during flowering for 15min each.

Edited by jackfrost

this is what i bought on a small budget which i chose due to different online reports and recommendations from the hydro shop owner who seemed to have grown many plants in his days from the way he talked and knew the products (i could be mistaken and he may have just did his homework on the nutes he stocks though)

dutchmaster max (for veg)

dutchmaster potash (for bloom)

monsta bud (for bloom)

monsta bud and potash are aprox. aud$20 for 1 litre and the max is aprox. aud$50 for 5 litres so not bad costs for a good grow seeing the prices of other products :wacko:

Edited by Chronicon