Best Bloom Booster

SUPERBUD hands down..... I ahve personally seen the results and i ahve read multipul times about them. I did the math last week one bottle will last me 3 grows so it only coasts 50$ a grow for approx 30% increase in yield. And i can grow em to excatly as high as i want em.

nimer

PM me for more detail on what i ahve seen......

Guest weekprik

superbud is spose to be awesome but i cant afford it,

Though loads of research I found out the best is what iam using, ie- Dutch master MAX with POTASH, or just POTASH on its own.

Guest weekprik

guys please don't post this or that is the absolute best. If there was an absolute best everyone would use it.

All due respect intended- BULLSHIT The idea is for people to say WHAT THEY like and how its worked for them, I mean thats the whole Idea of the forum,

If you have sometghing which you know benefits, then post ya opinion, as with everything EVER posted here its all opinions not a gospel thing.

What's evryone reckon is the best bloom booster?  I'm nearly out of add bud and wanna try something nu.  Preferably more organic based.

Input appreciated.

Cheers

Vaz

I like Add Budd myself, I use it in conjunction with Budrite and get excellent results and Add Bud is organic.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif

guys please don't post this or that is the absolute best. If there was an absolute best everyone would use it.

All due respect intended- BULLSHIT The idea is for people to say WHAT THEY like and how its worked for them, I mean thats the whole Idea of the forum,

If you have sometghing which you know benefits, then post ya opinion, as with everything EVER posted here its all opinions not a gospel thing.

thats fine weekprik, thats what I was getting at, because there were a couple of opinions posted as if something was "the absolute best" and not what worked for you.

Guest weekprik

Kash how about more info, What do u use and why??

My 1st grow was A+B, potash and then flush,

My current grow is A+B, Potash, DM max, H202 (oxyplus), and My first was double the yield ;(

Im thinking of hydro-Organic but what do I use in the roots instead of H202??