Best Bloom Booster

no i dont own or run a hydroponic shop but have friends that do

and yes, flowering additives are a very important part of growing if you want a good yeild.

Just using a 2 or 3 part broadspectrum flore mix only with no additives will not get you the results you want!

thats funny, because basic two part canna flores with no additives gives me more than the results I need or want.

Dude, take all the opinions with a grain of salt,not to dis anyone,it's just that every grow setup is different to the next, the best is to ask people what they use and the most common,use that to start and do heaps of research and make your own descision.

I personally use, dutch master one (grow and bloom) and heavyweight liquid potash I havn't tried any flowering additives yet.......

I don't think wormburner flamed you. He just said that anyone should take everything they read, including this, with a grain of salt.

Fact is, lots and lots and lots of people grow bloody fantastic pot without additives. And you said that wasn't possible. I think just about everyone here will disagree with ya. You don't need any additives to grow weed. It's managed to do it without additives for many thousands of years. I'm fairly sure we haven't mastered plant physiology quite that much. ;)

Not trying to flame you man, but it was a pretty silly thing to say. ;)

I think I was the one who flamed jack frost.

Nah I dont use any additives, there all the same bit of extra P & K disguised as magic hormones and minerals in my opinion.

whatever floats your boat and makes your buds nice is cool, But I am more than happy with the results of my A B grows as is.

I actually like to use very low amounts of nutes, but its not the only way to grow good buds. Thje best way to grow buds is the way that gives YOU the best results.

No flaming intended.

Guest BudWaver

Yeh gotta agree here...

Listen if you grow and do well...ie 1 gram per watt of dried bud...and you have the nutes you use then by all means keep using them and share with us what you use...But I think a lot of it comes down to method and what you do with your plants...imo...

I can spend 200$ per crop and get the same results if I spend 40$ per crop....if Im not doing something right with my plants...

KNow your plant...grow your plant....add what you think it needs...and always experiement...its FUN!