The Mighty Volcano!

hey all went and bought the volcano from gotvape.com (with the uk power supply) but it doesnt even connect into the wall. if you look at this site http://www.currentsolutions.com/knowledge/...ry_spec_a-g.htm you can see that england and australia both use the same amount of volts but the connections are differenet. the only other option was the 110 volt US one but that obviously wont fit either. im now gonna have to buy a UK-Australia power converter but i was sure that what i had bought would fit as i havent read of anyone else having the same problem. oh and they also forgot to send me a few parts that were meant to be included with it so if anyones looking to buy a volcano id buy one from elsewhere. i was originally going to buy from healthysmoking.com.au but when i checked it out i wasnt sure if it was actually legit.

I managed to find mine through eBay but it originally came from Freewheelin'....you can smoke hash in there but you need to do it by sprinkling it on some other matter, either some cannabis, tobacco or other herbs so that any crumbled up bits of hash doesn't crumble (or worse melt) through the screen.

Glad to hear so many of you are getting into a healthier way of smoking!

I'm looking at getting one of these babies too...

Is healthysmoking.com.au the only place in Oz which sells them???

Also, since it's a big investment (money wise) I have been reading that the 'Vapezilla' is maybe better?

Anyone had any experience with the Vapezilla?

Any help would be great as it's a joint Chrissy present for my wife and I :D

I've heard great things about the Happy Vappy, and if Vriptech's Valloon was still on sale I'd recommend that as a cheaper alternative to the Volcano...

...but no, seriously mate save up for the Volcano - don't even bother with other vapes imho. Go straight to the best, it's worth the wait.