The Mighty Volcano!

My volcano arrived today from the Australian based website at...

www.australianvaporizers.com.au

I bought the classic solid valve and it cost me $600 Au. + $30 for postage and handling. I haven't been this excited since Christmas. It took 5 days for delivery from QLD to my hometown in Melbourne. You can tell this is a quality product just from the packaging alone.

Before making the purchase I had various questions in regards to the product and emailed the company, all my questions were answered to my satisfaction, the owner was very helpful and even helped me decide on which volcano to go with and which one was best suited for my purpose. Kudos to them for excellent service and for being one of the only suppliers in Australia to stock these awesome quality vaporizers. I must admit though I was little apprehensive making a purchase online as it was my first time but having the product in my house now and ready to fire up I can only show my appreciation by saying nice things about it.

:bang: Volcano digit and iolite.

Bought both on eBay from Amsterdam.

Customs were not a problem.

Arrived in 10 days,both work really well,would want to as they cost me $760.00au for both.

Not a bad price when you compare it to what others are paying.

Got the iolite for 80 euro.

The digit volcano for 440 euro

Have been a bong smoker for 20+ years.

Thought I should do something about my health.

They take a little to get used to but all in all the results are pretty much the same.

OFF YOUR FACE,just a healthier way of going about it.

I love my volcano...had it for years :)

I have the 'classic' model with the solid valve (I don't think the digital model and easy valve were available when I purchased mine)

I definitely do feel healthier using a vape and it certainly still has the desired result.

Pretty rare I touch a good old bong nowadays...I would prefer a joint if I couldn't use my volcano.

I have had the classic model volcano with the solid valve set for around 4yrs and absolutely love it. never looked back. vapes are the way of the future and the volcano does not disappoint.

my method is to just fill the bottom of the valve, set on just under 6. I get three or bags (I use the oven bags from woolies). then I keep the left over mix for later. Once I have enough of the left over mix I turn up the setting to around 7 and fill the chamber almost full and get a couple of bags out of the left overs.

In the end, I think I am using slightly less then without the vape.

Have a vapor genie too, for portability but it is nothing in comparison to the Volcano. even for the price, it is worth every cent.

my method is to just fill the bottom of the valve, set on just under 6. I get three or bags (I use the oven bags from woolies). then I keep the left over mix for later. Once I have enough of the left over mix I turn up the setting to around 7 and fill the chamber almost full and get a couple of bags out of the left overs.

Yeah man, I do exactly the same. I usually start just under 6, have a bag or 2...give it a stir, go up to 6.5...have a bag, then put the mix away for later. Then like you do, I fill the chamber with leftovers, start on 7, have a couple of bags...give a stir and finish on 7.5

You sure can't beat the first couple of bags on 6 though, you can really 'taste' the weed :)

The volcano is great, don't know what I would do without it....

hi everyone... first post here. I'm trying to get to 10 posts so I can hop on the chat :D

I love my Volcano. I got mine about a year ago used for $420 Canadian. Thats still right around $420AUD. The smoothness and taste are really nice. You can even vape stem and leaves which is really cool. I just have the most basic valve system which works totally fine. I would highly recommend saving up and buying one. Not only do they look cool, they work great.

Does anyone recommend against shipping in a vaporizer from over seas? Inside Aus has a fairly limited supply and many of the places i'm looking at including AustralianVaporizers.com are out of certain vaporizers..

I would not mind getting from o/s..it was once the only way ya could get a volcano..

I know aus vaps re-stocks very quickly..give them an email to find out how long it will be before they have one in stock that ya want!

:bongon: wiet