The Mighty Volcano!

I disagree.

With a volcano you are paying 80% more for something thats 5% better.

If you got the cash, sure why not. Its a cool toy and if getting high is something you do a lot it might be worth it for you.

But if your cash is better spent elsewhere I'd get either a http://www.vaporstar.co.uk/ or a http://vaporgenie.com/ both are under a hundred dollars and when you learn to use them properly will give you pure vapour. Plus they have the advantage of being a lot more portable. Its hard if not impossible to use the volcano when you're out and about which to me is its big downside.

hi Blackbeauty, am wondering where you got your Volcano vape from?

IMO theres not much point in using a vape if its not a good (ie convection) one.

(convection = hot air is blown over the herbs = no smoke at all; whereas, conduction = a flame/element that is in contact with the herbs and thus risks burning them anyway, even if at a lower heat than in a joint)

I've realised, as Blackbeauty has, that a good vape is expensive. But then again, so is lung cancer!

Anything below the standard of Aromed, Volcano and Vapezilla I am weary of.

Am wondering what the best way of getting one of these in Oz might be.. if anyone knows?

thx

Edited by dingo

$800.... you got off lightly. I was looking at purchasing one before the financial crisis (about $800aud) but figured I'd wait till the dollar got a little stronger (we all know how that turned out lol)

Decided to take the plunge and ordered one last week direct form the supplier.... $1200aud!!

Are you using a digitial unit?? If so what temp setting you vaping at??

Anybody using the vapes supplied by cheating the hangman? If so any reports?

Crisis over.....found review on other topic. Have had limited experience with vapes(mega cheap ones..........the ones that use a metal plate which prob contains more toxic substances than what's being consumed.) Although would certainly relate to the benefits.

Edited by flatcat_auz

OUAOU !!!

:yinyang:

Volcano is superb !!!

That is true that is expensive to him but it is giant… Congratulations has all the farmers who have one !!!

Choice of great quality… In Amsterdam 1 boss of CoffeeShop said has me: Volcano are 3 years old and functions every day, never 1 to break ! TOP quality ! On the other hand it does not have chooses Vapzilla and said has me:

too much fragile for 1 coffee !?!?

fragile says itself in English ??? I dont no… = NOT SOLID ADZE ! ! ! :bongon:

GOOD VAP' ! ! !

OUAOU !!!

lol

Volcano is superb !!!

That is true that is expensive to him but it is giant… Congratulations has all the farmers who have one !!!

Choice of great quality… In Amsterdam 1 boss of CoffeeShop said has me: Volcano are 3 years old and functions every day, never 1 to break ! TOP quality ! On the other hand it does not have chooses Vapzilla and said has me:

too much fragile for 1 coffee !?!?

fragile says itself in English ??? I dont no… = NOT SOLID ADZE ! ! ! ;)

GOOD VAP' ! ! !

...what? lol

Hey guys great posts!

We love the Volcano, probably the best thing we've done is buy one of those bad boys. Got an absolute shitload of ABV weed any ideas on what to do with it would be greatly appreciated, thought about baking a cake or something with it, not sure yet.

:scratchin:

Edited by Hashisha

hi all .. .we finally got a vulcano .. we have been buring on only 4.5 .. from reading the posts here that seems a little low but when we had it higher it tasted burnt .. any clues ? .. we got a great bargain getting machine, 3 replacement bags + + all in a hard case! for $700 .. yeah killer price and not really using a lot less but over time it will pay for itself lol

my only issue is that I get a this sore throat .. has anyone else had this problem and/or can anyone suggest what could be the problem? how I inhale? .. other person has no prob at all.

yes Love it .. don't like the noise but love the lack of smelly bong .. I worked out last night that I could squish the bag and thus get heaps in .. this hopefully will overcome the sore throat issue as I wont have to inhale as much.

are we vap'ing way to low a temp? and what effect does a higher temp have .. diff canabs or more? do we get some canabs on low temp that wouldn't get on high?

Hey pixiemb, well done, enjoy.

Sounds like you have a classic model and have been using it at 4.5

I'll never be able to find the study now, but read one done on the volcano settings and how much thc, cbd, cbn and terpenes is vaporized in each.

Apparently in the lower settings 5 to 7, mostly you'll get the sweet tasting terpenoids plus cannabidiol and cannabinol, with not a very high % thc.

Unfortunately you have to wind it right out to 9 to get the best % of thc decarbed and present in the bag vapour.

You'll find your own best method of doing this after a while.

Often I don't even mull up, just push bud into the chamber..

With the sore throat, its prolly the dryness of the vapour. You'll prolly get used to this as well, just by drinking some water.

But if too itchy and causes coughing, maybe consider getting a new billy, or a really clean one and pull the bags through it (with cool clean water in it).

Just press the mouth piece up to the cone and pull on the billy like you would pulling a cone.

Best of luck volcanoing lol