The Mighty Volcano!

no response? I don't need to know the cookie recipe just the approximate method.

eg: for a standard cookie mix that makes 20 cookies I add 10 grams of vape waste. Just something like that to give me an idea of a starting point.

personally I don't think it will work, I just tried firing up some vape waste in the pipe and got nothing. So I don't think there's much good stuff in there to be extracted. :applause:

no response? I don't need to know the cookie recipe just the approximate method.

eg: for a standard cookie mix that makes 20 cookies I add 10 grams of vape waste. Just something like that to give me an idea of a starting point.

personally I don't think it will work, I just tried firing up some vape waste in the pipe and got nothing. So I don't think there's much good stuff in there to be extracted. :applause:

I only plan on doing a BHO extract on my vap waste when I have a full tubes worth, I only do 2 bags per load in the volcano so there should be something left. I'll probably be cooking with the BHO if it works as the taste won't be great, though it'd have to be better than eating cooked vape waste :peace:

Pipeman I found the recipe and it is as follows;

1 c. butter

1 c. brown sugar

1 c. sugar

2 eggs

2 tsp. vanilla

2 c. flour

2.5 c. oatmeal (put sm. amts. at a time in blender until it turns to a powder)

.5 tsp. salt

1 tsp. baking powder

1 tsp. baking soda

1 oz Vape Duff finely ground

350 gms chocolate chips

.5 Snickers bar, grated(other bars work well also)

1.5 c. chopped nuts (any kind)

Bake on ungreased cookie sheet. Make golf-ball sized cookies. Place 2 inches apart. Bake at 180c for about 6 minutes.

Each cookie has around .5 duff in it. Effects depends on the quality of duff. I use my volcano on 180c and do two runs with the same mix then discard for use as duff. This gives me definite results, however if higher vape temps are used or low quality weed is used I can't guarantee the same results..

Makes around 50 cookies.

420, He wanted the recipe etc so here it is and it tastes fuckin brilliant. If you wanna talk BHO, I'll talk bubble bags.. :applause:

Guest niall
I have the easy valve set

Hey pipeman - how are you finding the easy valves? Are the bags physically attached to the orange thingy or could you ghetto a new bag onto them? I like the design of the new chamber, and the filling action, but it seems like an awful waste to be throwing out the orange thingies with the bag?

Before you fit the mouthpiece, is the bag just open with vapour escaping? How securely does that new mouthpiece fit, it looks pretty loose from the vids on youtube?

Hmmm, Vriptech seem to be in lockdown at the moment - if they don't hurry the fuck up and finally release their own heat tool I think I may have to pick up a Volcano Digit for Xmas :-D

the hole of the easy valve is sealed off by plastic flaps, so when you pull it off the filling chamber the bag seals itself up, then when you put the mouthpiece in, it kinda sits in there loosely, and when you want to inhale you press it in with your lips and this pushes the valve flaps open and you can inhale. you could replace the bag to the valve if you wanted to do that. I got 5 bags and after a couple weeks have still only used 1 bag. ;)

hmm... just read this whole post...didnt know jack about vaporisers b4...most impressive if you can get just as stoned with approx half the amount of buds...that could save a lot of ppl $50-$100 week couldnt it?.......oh and the health benefits sound a nice bonus....:toke:...plus im a hard core bong user...so to even get me considering another method is no small feat..