The Mighty Volcano!

The volcanos (and anything else from USA Ebay) are 110 volts our power runs at 240volts.

volcanos do come in the two different voltages 110 for the USA and 220-240 volts for UK, Europe and Oz.

I'm no expert but if you do buy anything that is made for 110 volts and plug it into and Australian socket your going to burn it out, blow it up or start a fire.

I asked a few sellers on USA Ebay and none of them stock the 220-240 units. I know the packages on USA Ebay look bloody fantasic but if you do buy one of these units you will also need some kind of power transformer or reducer I'm not sure what they will cost but it will be another cost you need to take into account, how mad would you be if ya just spent $600-800 on a brand new volcano (or any other vaporizer) to get it home , plug it in and burn it out in 5 secends

BAHAHHAAAAAA!!!

Have you guys heard of a voltage converter??? Dirt cheap from Tandy or Dick Smith. I bought one for use when I bought a vaportech vape from the US. No problems at all, works perfectly and no fires LMFAO.

DV, I would prefer to support an OZ company for sure. If the prices were more competitive. But if it's going to cost me an extra hundred bucks or more for the same product brand new, I think not. And no, you don't have to go through ebay either to find them cheaper, do a search and there are plenty of websites selling them for cheaper than that too.

Since I got my volcano ($699 healthysmoking.com) everyone who has tryed it now wants one, and are now looking all over the net for the best price they can find.

Harlsmanson, you seem pritty sure that you can buy one for less than $699 delivered with power adaptor ready to go.

ya going to let us know where from? it might help alot of people out.

please take into account postage/shiping, currentcy exchange, power adaptor aswell as power converter if from usa. I've also heard that some people are getting hit with some kind of inport tax (don't know exactly what this is but I read it was about $100)

I spent hours looking for a good price and after taking everthing into account $699 was a fairly compeditive price I think. I charge my time out @ $45-$55per hour so for me 4 hours researching on the net to save $100 dosen't add up.

If anyone does find a site that sells volcanos cheap with good postage costs (some europe and uk sites are charging up to $100 AU postage) please post it here somewhere it will really help others out as vaporizing is becoming very popular very fast in oz, no point in everyone looking on the net for hours on end when at the end of the day ya might save fuck all as they all seem to be around the same price all things considered.

Edited by rovert

Logger beat me to it! I'm thinking Darth Vapor and Rovert may be the same person also, and both work for the company in question. Both have 5 posts and have pretty much have all been about "Healthy Smoking Australia"!:D

Rovert, you don't really want the info. If you did you wouldn't wait for me to draw you a diagram. Take 10 mins and you'll find plenty. You may even find it cheaper than I posted. Right now I'm looking into a place in SanFran that sells them for $350US ATM, hopefully overseas too,waiting for an email back.

BTW, never been taxed before for anything under $1,000 from overseas either..