The Mighty Volcano!

hehehe. I'm just preaching the vapor revolution as black beauty said hehehehe.

I'm not working for anyone and I sure don't own healthysmoking although if I had enough cash I recken It would be a good thing to get into. I'm sure anyone with a volcano will know how i feel, I've had this thing for abut 3 weeks or so and havent smoked a thing since I got it. It's bloody fantastic, I've kept everything I've put thru it and can't believe that much did me for 3 weeks plus all my mates that have tryed it out.

I couldn't care less where you might buy one from and I think these things would sell themselves anyway, these things would be selling like hot cakes no matter where you go. I just emailed storez and bichel and asked for any aussie distributors cause I thought that IF anything did go wrong I'd take it up with someone in my own country, thats just me, I've been stuffed around a few times with similar things.

You really are missing out if you havent tryed one of these, as I said everyone I know now wants one now and 99% of the reviews I've read on the net say the volcanos are well worth the high price tag.

I'm not trying to sell them to you, just telling you they are bloody fantastic, get them where ever you want, I was just trying to help out

paranoid stoners hehehe

Edited by rovert

I just emailed storez and bichel and asked for any aussie distributors cause I thought that IF anything did go wrong I'd take it up with someone in my own country, thats just me, I've been stuffed around a few times with similar things.

There are no AU distributors unfortunately :D But they will replace any faulty items by post, no cost to you plus you can order spare parts from their website.

They'll actually be in Amsterdam this 420 with us and even lending us a Volcano for anyone who hasn't yet tried one, to fire up a bag and give it a go! I'm planning on seeing if I can get some spare parts off them directly in Amsterdam....

Yep, must agree I'm using waaaaay less pot with the Volcano. It's been well worth the big investment although some cheaper Vapourisers are almost just as good....

unfortunetly not, but I too was really wanting more info before i payed thru paypal I was nervous, but I gotta say I was blown away by how quick it was deliverd.

But not to worry beauty you get instructions with it, an a free weed grinder hahaugh thats phat.

When you vaporize the herb an breath her in, I tell ya what it feels like your breathing in warm air, but dame does that air take hold :peace:.

best thing is is so much cleaner and and so much more healthy too.

four sun leafs (patience is a virtue)

Hey guys;

Not long ago we had the UK Hemp & Hydro Expo which was in Telford, in the midlands of England.

I was fortunate enough to blag a volcano from those nice gents at Storz & Bickel, to give away on my news portal, so keep an eye out guys. You never know your luck. :thumbsup:

Another product from the hemp expo, was the first truly portable vaporiser I've ever seen.

Called the Vapour Star, it retails in the UK for about £25 in its entirety.

Its made in the UK by a guy called Dave (nah nothing to do with me), and I reckon every backpack will be carrying one before the summer is out.

http://www.vaporstar.co.uk/ is the website address, on which you'll find a neat little video of the vapour star in action. When you watch the vid its hard to remember its a vape you're watching, and not a regular pipe.

If you guys are looking for a cheapo vape I reckon this could fit the bill.

I have one winging its way to me as we speak. Soon as it arrives I'll weigh in with a report and some pics if thats allowed.

All the best

RD