The Mighty Volcano!

Got a Volcano as well. Tried a mates first and theres just no going back after that. Bought one with the week. If you are serious about your smoking then its definatelly worth the $700 you pay.

I've tried other Vaporisers such as the one sold in Perth at Joint Venture for around 120 bucks and it is a disgrace that they are even allowed to call it a vaporiser.

Dodgy old glass bulb over it with the herb sitting a smoldering iron. Needless to say i slapped my mate and showed him mine.

I believe his is on the way. I think i should be getting paid for getting people to buy them.

If you are thinking about getting one dont hesitate JUST DO IT. and DO IT NOW!!!!

I've decided I'm getting a digital volcano. can anyone recommend the best place to get em from? I'm also gonna get it with the easy valves I think. speed of delivery is more important than price. And if anyone knows of a shop that sells them in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area that would be ideal. :thumbsup:

:D Hi Pipeman, or is it volcanoman now, :xcited: anyway im glad your volcano arrived ok, I have my volcano temp set at 6.5, to 7, for vapeing weed,& 9 for vapeing hash, :xcited: ,I use the liquids or resin filling chamber to vaporize my oil or resin,it is a lot better than using the herb chamber to vaporize your hash in pipeman :peace: If you end up getting a liquids chamber get a few spare liquid pads say about 12 should keep you quite for a while pipeman :xcited: & get some spare bags oven tube as well, healthy smoking is a bit cheaper the storz& bickel,in germany to pipeman, I hope you enjoy your volcano as much as i enjoy using my one. :xcited:

hey logger I ordered the digital but they sent me the classic model by mistake. I got it off http://www.storz-bickel.com/en_home.htm?x=30&y=15 which is the manufacturer's shop in Germany. The service and delivery apart from the fuckup were good and instead of exchanging the model back they've agreed to pay back 130euro.

now getting back to the use of the thing.... following is a quote from a PM from mullaway. useful information mate so I thought I'd post it for everyone to see:

Recorded a volcano sesh for ya pipe, but now I'm posting it remember you got a digital. I got the classic which has a dial on the front with number settings. Not sure if any of this to follow is going to help you now.. well I sure got nice an baked taking it down. Ok hope its workin out well for ya mate, here it is anyway...

Sesh warm up volcano on 8. Load chamber with unmulled cured crumbled bud about half, fairly lightly packed.

Turn v to 5.5 and turn air on. Watch for vapour about maybe 10sec and then clip on and fill a tube, mines about 800mm long now.

Suck down bag 1.

Turn v to nearly 6 and turn on air. Watch for vapour maybe 10 sec, clip on and fill tube 2. Consume bag 2.

Turn v to 6.5 and turn on air. Watch for vapour maybe 15-20 sec, clip on fill 3 and suck it down.

Tap out the chamber and drop the contents back in, so that the uncooked bud goes in first ( what taps out first, goes back in first). Put the refreshed chamber back on volcano (remember to put the valve top in!). Turn v to 7 and turn on air. Watch for vapour maybe 15 sec, clip on fill bag 4 then scoof it.

Turn v to 7.5 and turn on air. Watch for vapour maybe 20 sec, clip on fill bag 5, scoof it down.

Turn v to 8 and turn on air. Watch for vapour maybe 15-20 sec, clip on bag 6, scoof it down.

Munched out to roast lamb and veg dinner and about half a fruit cake. laugh.gif Oh and several hot choc.

Empty chamber into the compost for me, I dunno you might like to try it for bho? I'd say its spent tho. Anyway, have fun volcanoeing mate. Mulla