Converting to led

attachicon.gifIMG_0525.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_0526.PNG

Well I’m not lying about how much of an up ya self fuck wit you actually are. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

You are the master, of being a total fuckwit. [emoji867][emoji867]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You been spouting ya bullshit before that legend, that was just playing the game for ya, its fucking true tho, you aren't good enough to be the scrapings off me arse 

Show me where I said I was the best cannabis grower in the fucking universe dickhead 

Have said there is plenty of better growers than me on here before, you and ya DC crew aren't among them

Shit hey 1.77 GPW, you might of got a lot more if ya filled ya fucking tent, instead of half filling the fucker

I grew some of the same strains here, so I know how solid they were

get ya hand off it ya stupid cocksucking flog

:jar:

Only need .8 GPW to better you imaginary LED's are twice as good bullshit, fuck me grandmother could get that with fucking candles ya wanker 

Edited by pedro de pacas

Thanks Porky

what I want to know, is why some LED's the recommended height is 6-12 inch above the canopy and some are 3 ft above, why is it so? , be running it with a 1000w HPS, needs to be hung the same height

can't get Gavita LED's in OZ, can get Lumatek for $2200 ffs, HGL 650 for $ 1875, or Pro Grow for $1699

I'm a tight arse, its a lot of $ for an unproven light, youtube can show all the PPFD's and umols they like, I want to know how they go growing cannabis

If I could believe your LED legend grow GPW and amount, i'd be half way there, but I think your maybe full of shit and just taking the piss ?

What was ya GPW again, I've forgotten lol

I can't answer this technically because I don't know but I know the bar style LEDs (fluence, pro grow) you hang alot closer than the quantum board style, but you will get alot less penetration with the bar style. They are made more for limited height applications and racking systems. More the commercial growers I think. HLG are bringing out a bar style light soon but only because the market demands it, they will tell you themselves that quantum boards work better.

I've always been a HID fan and the HLG650R is the first LED grow light I've owned, and I can't fault it so far. Buds are chunky and frosty underneath it, good penetration and good spread. For the price though it will be a long time before I convert all my lights and you would bloody expect them to work for almost 2 grand a piece.

• Upvote 1

I can't answer this technically because I don't know but I know the bar style LEDs (fluence, pro grow) you hang alot closer than the quantum board style, but you will get alot less penetration with the bar style. They are made more for limited height applications and racking systems. More the commercial growers I think. HLG are bringing out a bar style light soon but only because the market demands it, they will tell you themselves that quantum boards work better.

I've always been a HID fan and the HLG650R is the first LED grow light I've owned, and I can't fault it so far. Buds are chunky and frosty underneath it, good penetration and good spread. For the price though it will be a long time before I convert all my lights and you would bloody expect them to work for almost 2 grand a piece.

Thanks, is what I wanted to hear, HLG sounds like the go, they all seem around the same price, I just convert the $ to what a lb would cost to buy

you can make it up in one grow either way, whether its a crap light or not 

Only want the one, HPS works very good here, its cold for more of the year than its hot

Think I'll lash out for a HGL or the Lumatek and see how it goes, its only money after all lol

The Lumatek Pro hangs at 40 cm, not much more than the 1000 on a mover, its $300 more than the HGL 

Might be time to toss a coin I think lol lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

Quick Bloom lighting has some options that are worth looking at too

yeah i have been emailing a women from there the last few days, we should find everyone on here that’s keen and do a bulk buy, everything about it will be a nightmare but we should get them cheaper ha ha

Thanks, is what I wanted to here, HLG sounds like the go, they all seem around the same price, I just convert the $ to what a lb would cost to buy

you can make it up in one grow either way, whether its a crap light or not

Only want the one, HPS works very good here, its cold for more of the year than its hot

Think I'll lash out for a HGL or the Lumatek and see how it goes, its only money after all lol

The Lumatek Pro hangs at 40 cm, not much more than the 1000 on a mover, its $300 more than the HGL

Might be time to toss a coin I think lol lol

i got quoted for 10 Hgl 550 or 65o just under 14k

i got quoted for 10 Hgl 550 or 65o just under 14k

I'm not convinced they are better than HPS yet, so I'll just get the one and see if it performs as they say

mainly grow outside, inside is just for shits and giggles here 

if they perform as they claim, a full on inside grower would be mad not to get them

fucked If I know tho, its a lot of money for one fucking light, let alone 10, they would want to be trouble free hey 

the 650 retails for $1500 AUD (1000 usd) in the USA

Edited by pedro de pacas