Converting to led

Was a bit pissed the other day, started looking at LED's lol

Put an offer in at QBL for the HGL 650 r, they want $ 1950, it retails in the USA for $1000 usd, so about $1500 AUD, bit of a rip off at $1950 i reckon

offered them $1750 they came back with $1875, still a rip off ?

Anyone Know anything about Pro Grow LED's or Lumatek LED's 

Was a bit pissed the other day, started looking at LED's lol

Put an offer in at QBL for the HGL 650 r, they want $ 1950, it retails in the USA for $1000 usd, so about $1500 AUD, bit of a rip off at $1950 i reckon

offered them $1750 they came back with $1875, still a rip off ?

Anyone Know anything about Pro Grow LED's or Lumatek LED's

Fuck off idiot your the Captain of the salt light defense brigade. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

First post i saw this morning.

I know your just being a smart arse on a fishing trip. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ill answer ya. Any of the ones you mentioned will be better than ya HPS. [emoji867][emoji867]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Nah not really, thinking about going back to inside growing and a few small stnuc outside for a year or two

got some shit that needs doing around the house, summer/autumn is about the only time it can be done  

can't hide them in the ground 

be growing during the day(free power), with a Co2 burner, running at least one salty 1000w, would like to run two 1000w salt lights + 600 HPS in a veg tent, uses to much power tho

can run max 2400 w in there

so its either get a flog light or run a 600 with the 1000, thought I might get a flog light, not really interested in putting the 600 HPS in there 

Edited by pedro de pacas