Converting to led

“Built Not Bought” LED Thread

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1573061/

“Built Not Bought” LED Thread

Check this out frank ya might find it interesting.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

all well and good if you are throwing a shit ton of money at it and are getting the high quality units you are paying for but it's not always the case and as usual it's buyer beware. I'd like to see his set up costs and running costs compared to the same ppfd of a hps system.

all well and good if you are throwing a shit ton of money at it and are getting the high quality units you are paying for but it's not always the case and as usual it's buyer beware. I'd like to see his set up costs and running costs compared to the same ppfd of a hps system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjKgPLeJ79Q&t=68s

So ya clearly didn't read the thread and see where he bought his cobs from did you.

If ya buying a cheap direct Chinese knock off of an already well established product fucking eat shit.

If your stupid enough to think that any of the imitation shit is as good as the original you deserve what ya get.

if anything goes wrong with your SF you can kiss your coin good bye because there customer support is fucking shit. They basically don't honour warranties at all.

Buy from quick bloom and you'll get a 3 year guarantee backed up by Soren the man himself.

When SF are charging you more per watt of light power why the fuck would you buy from? They are a Chinese eBay seller. seriously stay away

Edited by buzzer

So ya clearly didn't read the thread and see where he bought his cobs from did you.

If ya buying a cheap direct Chinese knock off of an already well established product fucking eat shit.

If your stupid enough to think that any of the imitation shit is as good as the original you deserve what ya get.

I didn't look that hard cause I find him a bit narcissistic. They tend to get annoyed easily and sulk when they get a bit of neg feedback or challenged and usually always threaten to storm off. I went to the last page to see how it was performing but instead saw where he spat the dummy so then kinda skimmed thru the thread because of it. Anyway it's worth pointing out to total noobs that might be reading to do your research b4 buying anything to do with LED and try to test it b4 you use it. Not everybody knows when they are buying a cheap chinese knock off that is junk or buying a cheap chinese version of comparable quality.

if anything goes wrong with your SF you can kiss your coin good bye because there customer support is fucking shit. They basically don't honour warranties at all.

Buy from quick bloom and you'll get a 3 year guarantee backed up by Soren the man himself.

When SF are charging you more per watt of light power why the fuck would you buy from? They are a Chinese eBay seller. seriously stay away

Yeh i read that online, as well about SF my personal experience is that at least the dude in Australia has kept in contact with me asking about my experiences with the Light, I've been honest with him, and he has taken things on board. I paid just under 900 including delivery, i've been trying to find an equivalent light on QBL sight with added red spectrum that is around that price?

In the future I personally won't be buying these budget boards, and go for the premium ones as that is where the real quality is it seems.

I just bought 2 of his QBL2's for 569 each which give me 480 watts of light. I really like the build quality and the dimmer is heaps easier to use than than the ones that are built in to the drivers.

I went for this design because the 2 of these have a much more even light distribution in my 1.2 X 1.2 space.

My cosmic bomb is loving it in there. post-66460-159179255019_thumb.jpegpost-66460-159179256067_thumb.jpegpost-66460-159179263799_thumb.jpeg

I just bought 2 of his QBL2's for 569 each which give me 480 watts of light. I really like the build quality and the dimmer is heaps easier to use than than the ones that are built in to the drivers.

I went for this design because the 2 of these have a much more even light distribution in my 1.2 X 1.2 space.

My cosmic bomb is loving it in there. attachicon.gifIMG20200610202841.jpegattachicon.gifIMG20200610202852.jpegattachicon.gifIMG20200610203617.jpeg

Nice work mate. Plants seem to be loving the new lights. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]