Converting to led

I'm not convinced they are better than HPS yet, so I'll just get the one and see if it performs as they say

mainly grow outside, inside is just for shits and giggles here

if they perform as they claim, a full on inside grower would be mad not to get them

fucked If I know tho, its a lot of money for one fucking light, let alone 10, they would want to be trouble free hey

the 650 retails for $1500 AUD (1000 usd) in the USA

I only want 4 I’m trying to get afew ppl together to get cheaper but not much cheaper at all, all good reviews I was actually wanting the ES 300 but there not in stock until July sometime, there under $1000 each draw 300 watt and are basically the same as a 600watt light, so basically half you energy consumption or double your the size of setup for no extra power costs

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You been spouting ya bullshit before that legend, that was just playing the game for ya, its fucking true tho, you aren't good enough to be the scrapings off me arse

Show me where I said I was the best cannabis grower in the fucking universe dickhead

Have said there is plenty of better growers than me on here before, you and ya DC crew aren't among them

Shit hey 1.77 GPW, you might of got a lot more if ya filled ya fucking tent, instead of half filling the fucker

I grew some of the same strains here, so I know how solid they were

get ya hand off it ya stupid cocksucking flog

:jar:

Only need .8 GPW to better you imaginary LED's are twice as good bullshit, fuck me grandmother could get that with fucking candles ya wanker

Didn’t you see the 2 pics where your proclaiming to be the master?? It’s back one page. I’ll be bored at work today with nothing to do maybe I’ll trawl ya threads and find the many many times you have told others how good ya are and at the same time shat on them for their plants not looking as good as yours or using a light that you think are shit.

I know ya a sad looser who needs to put others down to make ya self feel better. Must be that time of the month again a. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If you do actually buy a led light you will be the biggest fuckin turn coat alive. Spend the last 2 years shitting on any cunt that uses one and then calling them a liar and saying LEDs are utter shit and the company claims are all bullshit.

Go on buy one.

Now fuck off and wipe ya arse properly ya filthy cunt it’s got scrapings hanging of it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

lol lol no worry's legend, you do what you got to do

I don't really give a fuck clown

As i'f i'm going to waste 2 grand on a stupid 600w LED, i'll stick to the sun and me salty 1000s, and grow me 1.3 GPW,

because that's all you can get from a HID according to you, you seem to know everything these days  

Hey DC, do you fully comprehend what you read? or ya just make it up in ya head as you go along 

I'm guessing the second one lol 

lol lol no worry's legend, you do what you got to do

I don't really give a fuck clown

As i'f i'm going to waste 2 grand on a stupid 600w LED, i'll stick to the sun and me salty 1000s, and grow me 1.3 GPW,

because that's all you can get from a HID according to you, you seem to know everything these days

Hey DC, do you fully comprehend what you read? or ya just make it up in ya head as you go along

I'm guessing the second one lol

Fuck me ya the self proclaimed master growing 27 plants if ya can’t beat me bullshit claims of 1.77gpw that didn’t even fill a tent you should take ya self out back and end it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fuck me ya the self proclaimed master growing 27 plants if ya can’t beat me bullshit claims of 1.77gpw that didn’t even fill a tent you should take ya self out back and end it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ya can't count either, there are 24 in there

Not sure the amount of plants has anything to do with what GPW you can get, its more the light and the coverage you can get out of it, having the right strain helps

I'm only 2/3 filling me tent anyway, would need another light to fill it, and another mover

Not sure how I can beat your LED legend GPW tho, old salty is only good for just over 1 GPW lol

might get a bit more ya never know,  got old salty on a mover, running a Co2 burner as a heater, should add .1 or .2 GPW 

Can I borrow your scales to weigh up ? lol