Converting to led

There may of been 27 to start with ? can't remember, the Affies are cuttings from outside, the fucking smallest one, don't really know, was in a shit spot, only got 6 hours of direct sun 

the one I wanted to run went a bit hemie, from the LED headlights lighting me place up (stnuc of things) 

The Killer Orange's are Fem seeds

The Cats Piss X's were regs, I probably thru a few males out 

Edited by pedro de pacas

There may of been 27 to start with ? can't remember, the Affies are cuttings from outside, the fucking smallest one, don't really know, was in a shit spot, only got 6 hours of direct sun

the one I wanted to run went a bit hemie, from the LED headlights light me place up (stnuc of things)

The Killer Orange's are Fem seeds

The Cats Piss X's were regs, I probably thru a few males out

Put some pics up here they must be fair way into bud by now ya flipped em 2 weeks before mine.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks, is what I wanted to hear, HLG sounds like the go, they all seem around the same price, I just convert the $ to what a lb would cost to buy

you can make it up in one grow either way, whether its a crap light or not

Only want the one, HPS works very good here, its cold for more of the year than its hot

Think I'll lash out for a HGL or the Lumatek and see how it goes, its only money after all lol

The Lumatek Pro hangs at 40 cm, not much more than the 1000 on a mover, its $300 more than the HGL

Might be time to toss a coin I think lol lol

Do it , do it , got very good specs and results ppfd 2.33 !!!

Pedro. While I was waiting for my new indoor setup, as an experiment I grew out 2 clones from my outdoor crop, using a HLG135 veg light. In two X 4 litre pots, yield was 4.5 ounces. Nothing out of the ordinary, however my HLG is designed for vegging, as it only has white lights( no red). I've now bought 3 X HLG260s R Spec ( for flowering). + Set up everything needed to run a 5 X 5 tent. I'll start a diary on that when flowering tent is filled in a few weeks time. To provide a fair and balanced viewpoint, last week I bought a 400watt HPS to use in my 3 X 3 veg tent in winter. HLG135 doesn't produce enough heat at lights on during middle of winter at my place (it may be different further North in Aus). Cheaper for me to run 400watt HPS to maintain temperature, than 135 watt LED plus a 500watt oil heater. So HPS will have a place in my environment during winter. Other 9 months of the year will be all LED.

• Upvote 2

Hey mate I’m looking at either these or the 550 so there good, how long have you run them?

And what were you using before yo compare them 2

I havnt used a 550 yet but that will be my next buy. I've got a mix of lights, HPS, MH, CMH that I'm still using. Ideally want to get rid of all the HPS to be a bit more energy efficient.

Yeah exactly! I just bought a panel heater I wanted to show off because I'm so soft I can't handle the cold Sydney nights... lol... Thought it was just my bad search skills :)

What’s happening to the threads??

What did you buy today thread has disappeared and so has Ninrats one about the soil.

WTF??

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Pedro. While I was waiting for my new indoor setup, as an experiment I grew out 2 clones from my outdoor crop, using a HLG135 veg light. In two X 4 litre pots, yield was 4.5 ounces. Nothing out of the ordinary, however my HLG is designed for vegging, as it only has white lights( no red). I've now bought 3 X HLG260s R Spec ( for flowering). + Set up everything needed to run a 5 X 5 tent. I'll start a diary on that when flowering tent is filled in a few weeks time. To provide a fair and balanced viewpoint, last week I bought a 400watt HPS to use in my 3 X 3 veg tent in winter. HLG135 doesn't produce enough heat at lights on during middle of winter at my place (it may be different further North in Aus). Cheaper for me to run 400watt HPS to maintain temperature, than 135 watt LED plus a 500watt oil heater. So HPS will have a place in my environment during winter. Other 9 months of the year will be all LED.

Thanks Old fox

I got the opposite problem, its cold for 9 months lol

was looking at the 260 r, then I seen the 300 r $ 800 each tho, its all a bit expensive for a tight arse 

was going to run one each side of the 1000s, might just stick to the 1000 on the mover for now 

was ahead of the game years ago, when everyone was stealing MH lights to grow, I was getting HPS 400s off me mate at the SEC, street lights lol

Been looking at LED's for twenty years, waiting for them to live up to there promises, they might even be = with HPS by now ? 

Old salty still produces the goods tho, used to run two 1000s in summer, at night 

got solar now, during the day is the obvious time to have them on, but once that sun shines they will probably end up outside anyway 

All I know is LED's are bright fuckers, not sure if they grow any better than old salty yet 

I look forward to you grow diary 

What’s happening to the threads??

What did you buy today thread has disappeared and so has Ninrats one about the soil.

WTF??

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Its because every time the LED king spits the dummy he goes around to all your threads and dribbles all over em and they have to be deleted because his limited intelligence mistakes 50 swear words in one sentence as an actual insult [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Its because every time the LED king spits the dummy he goes around to all your threads and dribbles all over em and they have to be deleted because his limited intelligence mistakes 50 swear words in one sentence as an actual insult [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah that about sums it up.