Converting to led

Yes buzzer it was your awesome cannabis cultivation wizardry with the LED's, that got me thinking about buying one 

fuck hey 1.2 gpw, wait till I tell the salty brigade, they be all swapping their old shitty salt lights for a new shiny LED 

according to your boyfriend Porky, no tnuc has ever got more than 1.3 gpw of HPS, so your almost there 

seeing how ya finished with Porkys scales can I borrow them 

• Upvote 1

Yes buzzer it was your awesome cannabis cultivation wizardry with the LED's, that got me thinking about buying one

fuck hey 1.2 gpw, wait till I tell the salty brigade, they be all swapping their old shitty salt lights for a new shiny LED

according to your boyfriend Porky, no tnuc has ever got more than 1.3 gpw of HPS, so your almost there

seeing how ya finished with Porkys scales can I borrow them

Don’t worry about weights how about ya mate Daniel and his mates. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chinese puppet party and the branch stackers.

Good name for a band. [emoji106][emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2