Can someone help out?

Knew I forgot to mention something, thanks Billy... I have a 30cm passive vent in the ceiling, it dropped the temps and humidity a little but evidently not enough, so I will be connecting up the tent exhausts with a y connector and venting directly into the roof cavity instead, and hope I dont break my house.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What’s a passive vent?

I mean aside from the hissyfit a couple of the guys have been throwing at each other...is something funny I'm missing?

Yeah I'm an ignorant know-nothing cunt...is that it?

Still, I *did* come in looking for some help and/or advice...this doesn't exactly fill me with confidence I've come to the right

place...which is funny, because you'd think someone would have something actually helpful to say, here of all places. 

This shit seems gate-keepy.

Like if you're gonna take the piss, cool...but maybe throw in something useful too?

I mean you're here with "fav.lighting HLG550V2" stuck under your info, one of the ones I've asked about...and I haven't seen

one motherfucking thing from YOU aside from how little you need to be entertained. 

You'd think one of you would try to encourage, engage, or help with any info whatsoever. 

You are thus far, anti-help. You're...fucking lame?

Oh wait "LOLOLOLOL"

Anyone *else* feel like actually representing this place well? - I could still use some actual help from somebody.