Can someone help out?

Yea yea settle down Porky I get you love LED's. I cant see how having not touched any of the lights you mention is relevant? Your telling us they are not hot and I believe you..why do I have to touch them to know they are cool if i believe what your saying is true. I get it...they are cool to touch. Have you ever touched a properly set up cool tube with a 1000w HID? I can tell you from experience they are not hot either. So as I said before where is the advantage for the OP to swap from the current setup assuming the cool tube is setup to work as it should and spend a lot of money on new lighting when it probably wont make any difference to the heat issue? If there is a heat issue now there will still be the same heat issue with LED.

Fuck me DC of course changing from HPS to LED will make his tent cooler as they give off less heat. Just like a heater in a house turn it down and the hoses gets cooler a tent is no different. I know you and a few others are gay for HPS but they are far hotter than LED and I know this first hand which you do not.

But hay you can keep talking round in circles if ya want I’m done with ya shit know nothing info.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm guessing the op is exhausting back into the room.?

Sounds like it se

Yeah mate they full blast. Yeah they give off heat but no where near as much as a 600w HPS. I would say half the heat.

Half the heat of a 600w HPS is a lot of heat compared to a 600w HPS in a cool tube set up correctly. If the LED are still that hot the cool tube setup the OP has now will defiantly be the cheaper and probably a better option if they can get it working right. Need more details from the OP on the setup to really know why they have heat issues atm though when it shouldn't be the case if the gear they have already was set up right.

So how the fuck would you know how much heat a HLG puts out then. Oh that’s right you don’t. Well I own 3 HLGs and me mate owns 2 550s and I also have 2 mates that use 600hps one of which uses a cool tube in summer the other doesn’t even grow in summer because of the heat from his light. I can tell you from personal 1st hand experience that which we both know is the only type worth listening to that my lights and tent are far cooler than any HPS.

That’s right first hand experience. Not bullshit like your spewing.

HPS is fuckin hot. A lot hotter than LED

Agree

Settle down Porky your just making a dickhead of yourself atm. Yes you are "gay for LED" as you put it lol everyone knows that lol

Have you ever used a properly setup cool tube with HID because it sure doesn't sound like it?

You are saying the light you love puts out 1/2 the heat of a 600w HPS. Well that is a fuck load of heat compared to a 1000w HID in a properly set up cool tube never lone a 600w. So how can the LED light you are suggesting be cooler for the OP's current setup with the cool tube running as it should if it will be putting more heat into the room than his current light??

Rather than preaching the wonders of LED like a religious zealot looking for converts Porky why not look at the real problem and why the OP has a heat issue? It's pretty simple....the cool tube isn't set up right....if it was set up right there wouldn't be a heat issue. But if you think advising someone to go and spend big bucks on new lights that won't fix the heat issue and may even add to it from what you have said about how much heat they do put out go ahead.

Sounds to me that extraction may be a issue ,also circulation of air in space

I've run a 2x2x2 with 2 x 600 hps in summer during days of 40+ temps outside

I never had a issue with it

The only time heat has been a issue was when the light was way too close,user error,

To run that tent successfully you need at least 250mm fan with a 1 metre carbon filter

This will give you the extraction you need to run any light,led or hid or even 3 or 4 hps if you desire,along with a large fan in each corner, some extra co2 wouldn't hurt,you can buy a bag ,can't remember name atm,that will produce extra co2 for 6 months,can't hurt

So I'm thinking if heat is your problem better extraction and circulation could solve your problems

A automatic fan speed controller wouldn't hurt either attachicon.gif20191030_115425.jpegattachicon.gif20191030_115448.jpegattachicon.gif20191030_115459.jpeg

That's what I thought