Can someone help out?

Can someone just delete this?

Honestly, 90% of you seem to have come in more concerned with acting superior, taking the piss and arguing among yourselves. 

This place is a shit-show.

A person says what they're looking for, what their situation is...clearly wanting to take a step in a certain direction...and all I see is "fuck that" from people that have clearly zero experience with it, 

or people being dismissive. My situation is my situation. I have to work around it. My only option is to do so. 

I wasn't here to get nitpicked about how I ran venting some 5 years ago on an obsolete system I have no intention of using again. 

If you're on HPS dick so much, maybe just move on and talk to someone that wants the fucking things - I was pretty clear it wasn't for me. 

Shout-out to the ONE person that decided to take the conversation outside the flood of shit going on in here. YOU have been helpful.

Thank you for the small bits and pieces of actual non-ego, non-asshole advice that's been sprinkled in here by a few others. 

The rest of you need to look into how you can stop making everyone elses questions about YOU. 

I was here looking for help...and most of you have completely put me off the idea of ever asking another question in here, ever. 

Shut the thing down. I've extracted all the "useful" there is and I have no time for the childish meandering horseshit. 

Edited by Smellslikechai
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1