Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Its just a bit of a pointless comparison your soil should beat anything you can buy from bunnings by a long way. Like carb said 8s car vs 12s car.

Like itichy said a comparison of your soil with something like coco on full nutes would be good because i am considering useing both in the future.

Not trying to bag ya mate sorry if it came across that way.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, some yanks are using 50/50 Coco to organic soil, very interesting..

i haven't seen anyone bag anyone else , discussion is good

only good can come from voicing opinions in discussions & not just attacking each other just cos ya can

carb maybe you might have forgotten what it's like to be a newb , i'm sure you've

been to bunnings & brought the most expensive potting mix you can buy , i know i did

even went the other direction & brought the cheapest & ended up exactly the same , shit

i should say there was prob more fault with the grower at that time than the soil mix i was using

but it took some shit grows / wasted seeds B4 i understood "soils ain't soils sole"

i wish i had someone show me this back then might not have wasted my time & effort as

long as i did at bunnings

hey Kloud i reckon use the coco with coco bottled nutes , trying to get coco to work by adding kelp meal

neem meal gypsum dolomite ect would need some testing B4 having something you might be able

to use , the prob being all those amendments need converting to plant available nutrients from the raw ingredient

that's in the coco mix

i'm no expert in the coco field so maybe someone might have a different take than i

Cheers itchy [emoji16][emoji106]

Its just a bit of a pointless comparison your soil should beat anything you can buy from bunnings by a long way. Like carb said 8s car vs 12s car.

Like itichy said a comparison of your soil with something like coco on full nutes would be good because i am considering useing both in the future.

Not trying to bag ya mate sorry if it came across that way.

Tell that to the thousands of people I spoke with at the Flower and Garden Show asking what makes it so good. They need to see pictures and images to understand. I can show them time lapse video of the incredible plant vigour displayed in this trial. Also, Im just gonna put it out there, I am not going down the ionic bottled fertiliser route. Talk about an irrelevant comparison, 2 completely different cultivation methods. I cant have have chemical fertilisers on my site as I work towards organic certification and I dont want to use that stuff anyway... The trial I have going at the moment is using a rich organic potting mix for growing veggies with as a control. They are 2 organic potting mixes. Just demonstrating difference between quality and commercially produced at large scale, low quality because most regular growers dont know the difference... They just scoff at a high price tag. Get it?

• Upvote 1

i haven't seen anyone bag anyone else , discussion is good 

only good can come from voicing opinions in discussions & not just attacking each other just cos ya can 

carb maybe you might have forgotten what it's like to be a newb , i'm sure you've 

been to bunnings & brought the most expensive potting mix you can buy , i know i did 

even went the other direction & brought the cheapest & ended up exactly the same , shit 

i should say there was prob more fault with the grower at that time than the soil mix i was using 

but it took some shit grows / wasted seeds B4 i understood "soils ain't soils sole"

i wish i had someone show me this back then might not have wasted my time & effort as

long as i did at bunnings 

hey Kloud i reckon use the coco with coco bottled nutes , trying to get coco to work by adding kelp meal

neem meal gypsum dolomite ect would need some testing B4 having something you might be able 

to use , the prob being all those amendments need converting to plant available nutrients from the raw ingredient 

that's in the coco mix 

i'm no expert in the coco field so maybe someone might have a different take than i  

Hey Itchy, thanks for the input. Yeah, probably sounded harsh, just thought Id let everyone know Im definitely not about to start trials comparing my products with competitors, just not a productive use of my time and not very respectful to them who are also hard working small businesses. Monsanto owned brands on the other hand... lol

Ill be staying away from non organic growing methods but Im sure others out there will be keen to test living soils with coco and bottled "nutes".

Hey Itchy, thanks for the input. Yeah, probably sounded harsh, just thought Id let everyone know Im definitely not about to start trials comparing my products with competitors, just not a productive use of my time and not very respectful to them who are also hard working small businesses. Monsanto owned brands on the other hand... lol

Ill be staying away from non organic growing methods but Im sure others out there will be keen to test living soils with coco and bottled "nutes".

it's all good mate 

i didn't think you would do such a test 

how's that organic certification going anyway , long process & not cheap i'm thinking  

it's all good mate 

i didn't think you would do such a test 

how's that organic certification going anyway , long process & not cheap i'm thinking  

Hey, its actually not going to be too hard for me because I dont have any chemicals on my site and most inputs are certified organic. The hard part is all the paperwork... It will be worth it in the end though I think.

• Upvote 1

Hey, its actually not going to be too hard for me because I dont have any chemicals on my site and most inputs are certified organic. The hard part is all the paperwork... It will be worth it in the end though I think.

nothing like dotting i's & crossing T's for hours 

but , yeah certificate def worth it 

makes sense not having any chems onsite for the certification but is there

any strange thing or procedure you have to do once you have the certification that you never thought was even a thing

the audio company i worked for had some pretty wacky health & safety procedures for different things