Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

My mix is 25l debco, 5l pearlite and 2l vermiculite

It doesn't have any ferts in with it which is good for me as I'm an auto grower and they usually baulk at slow release, generally my plants tell me they are hungry a few weeks in and then I start to feed them.

5.9-6.2 sounds about right as I've never seen lockout using it but I'll check when I get home

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

My mix is 25l debco, 5l pearlite and 2l vermiculite

It doesn't have any ferts in with it which is good for me as I'm an auto grower and they usually baulk at slow release, generally my plants tell me they are hungry a few weeks in and then I start to feed them.

5.9-6.2 sounds about right as I've never seen lockout using it but I'll check when I get home

Puggle6,  sounds a good mix, i grow autos only, and i read somewhere that slow release chem nutes isnt that good, but is hard to go without that with our soils out here. The only nutes for the plants is the blood and bone in the mix, the natural ferts in it. Dynamic lifter or other organic feed if they need it and a bloom nute, like canna 13/14 or something, or pot ash

Ki-karma is about 10$ a bag, at some place in Brisbane, but maybe bunnings can get it.   The debco would handle vege stage pretty well and seedlings?

• Upvote 1

This mix of soil is made up of approx 25% ratio of last grow so there will be a small amount of residual nutes

My tap water tests at 7.0-7.2 (bit higher than usual 6.5-6.8)

My nutes mix at a neat 5.8-6.0

I'm pretty lazy with pH testing these days, I tend to plant whisper and only pH when I fk up [emoji23] [emoji12] [emoji23]

• Upvote 1