Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

not speaking for DNG 

when do your sativa's start to flower round your joint pedro 

i reckon bigger pot & start later in the season

& do you mulch or that not your go 

usually between end of Feb middle of March

got a couple of "landrace" strains, a Old timers Haze and a Mangobiche, probably both Colombian , the MB is for sure, if ya believe Pylos so is the Haze

will need up to 24 weeks flowering, not sure it can be done here letting them go outside timing flowering for themselves,

it goes to shit real quick here some years, anytime after Feb, can be as black and wet as for a month or three lol

will have to light dep them, or finish them inside like the Malawi this year,

got some other ones to run that are a more reasonable flowering time, 10-16 weeks, they can go in big pots

or start them heading small, wait till the stretch is over, then put them in a bigger pot full of goodness, and let it all go towards flowering

sounds like the go, i'm starting to think, need to be able to move them 

will got around to making a big batch up meself one day, but gone and got meself a bit fucked as usual,

there be no mixing a tonne of anything till spring/summer lol

could just dig some up here I suppose and work it, but may as well give someone that "knows what they're doing making soil" a go first

give me something to compare mine to, when/if lol I make some, fucking better tho this year, got some veggies that need planting (so miss pedro tells me)

Yeah always mulch, it dont always stay there tho, bit windy here sometimes 

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

if ya need to move them then pot size is important so i guess trying to find the quickest path to harvest is the way to go

trying to remove wasted veg time when the plant reaches it's limits of the pot & slows growth 

when i've done light dep i used trolleys to keep the plants on , i was mostly on concrete so moving them round was easy 

i reckon in 50l it might struggle to get to the end however leaving enough room at the top of the pot for a few top dresses of 

worm castings & plenty of mulch might help 

the other is watering , need to keep the pot moist without over watering , i know i'm not talkin to a novice but in a living soil 

it's very easy to do , important for you cause you really want as much nutrient cycling happening as poss , lack of moisture 

could turn that process off 

i'm def into comparing & trying the brought one first , seeing whats poss then having a go ya self 

as far as ya veggie beds go have a youtube at no till or no dig garden bed set up or start up , they use 

mostly whats on hand , compost is a big part of the set up so you need a supply of that 

anyway i shouldn't be talkin bout DNG's soil mix so i'll shut up & let him speak for himself 

but you've given him plenty of insight into what your do'in which is really good