Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Only i need to get a hold on what I need and what I want.. lol they have so many products, I can get lost .. lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

what is it you think you need from them ?

Also, im potting up, 20l pots, green mature, into DNG soil, Dr greenthumbs soil, and canna terra soil.Bit of azomite, great white micryzeene, Grow out ready to chop back, and plant into in 3-4 month mark. You suggest doing anything else DNG and itchy , before throwing green mature seeds down ?

bigger pots imho

hard to keep a consistent environment in a 20l 

& i don't think you'll see or get the best out of those soil mixes

how long will the canna plants have to live in the 20l pots 

Edited by itchybromusic

I don't think I need anything from NTS itchy.. now I've thought about it, think the soil mixes will perform, if one doesn't, I'll run out n grab some BAC organic nutes, but I'm sure I won't need it, fingers crossed.

what is it you think you need from them ?

bigger pots imho

hard to keep a consistent environment in a 20l

& i don't think you'll see or get the best out of those soil mixes

how long will the canna plants have to live in the 20l pots

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app Edited by kloud9

what about NTS Amino max instead of BAC , haven't used either but reckon NTS would be the go 

as it is a good chelating agent for anything you add with it like aloe , use as foliar or drench 

honestly i know zero bout BAC 

45l is better & should be good indoors i reckon 

don't forget to leave some room at the top of the pot for top dressing &/or mulching 

• Upvote 1

NTS amino max hey, n cheers itchy

what about NTS Amino max instead of BAC , haven't used either but reckon NTS would be the go

as it is a good chelating agent for anything you add with it like aloe , use as foliar or drench

honestly i know zero bout BAC

45l is better & should be good indoors i reckon

don't forget to leave some room at the top of the pot for top dressing &/or mulching

• Upvote 1

Itchy is on point here... stay away from weird proprietary products that are cagey about what they put in their product. My water only soil contains a balanced supply of organic nutrients and only needs water to grow vigorous and healthy plants through to harvest. Focus on biological health by applying good watering technique, mulching and the occasional microbe food... like amino max. You will find you won't even need that.

• Upvote 2