Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Thought I'd post a little update on the trial Ive kicked off. On the left is my Water Only living soil. On the right is a Scott's Organic Potting Soil... Most expensive mix I could find in Bunnings. So far the Bunnings seedlings have gone down hill and are in a dormant state. The living soil seedlings are coming along. Purple Ghost Chillies from a serious breeder...

post-64732-0-64909700-1559875701_thumb.jpg

Edited by DoNothingGarden
  • Upvote 2

Thought I'd post a little update on the trial Ive kicked off. On the left is my Water Only living soil. On the right is a Scott's Organic Potting Soil... Most expensive mix I could find in Bunnings. So far the Bunnings seedlings have gone down hill and are in a dormant state. The living soil seedlings are coming along. Purple Ghost Chillies from a serious breeder...

Im assuming you are just watering both. Does it say anywhere that the scotts product only needs water for a fair comparison.

Or is this just to give an idea of water only compared to a potting mix.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

45 litre pots and two blumats in each pot yeah ?

Fuck looks like the results are in.

The scotts plants will be dead in a week. [emoji16]

Its not a fair comparison if hes only useing water on both.

Don't put words in my mouth DC, when did i say the results were in?

At that stage of their lives I would assume that the Scott's has something like "feeds for 3 months" or something similar on the side, so yes, water should be all they need at this stage of their lives...

• Upvote 1