Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Really stoked to work with an Australian lobster producer. It helps them take care of a waste stream and turns it into a valuable organic input. The chitin content is super beneficial in living soils, not to mention the calcium carbonate and slow release N and P.

Hi DoNothing Garden :)

been reading and appreciating your thread ... so many gold nuggets of knowledge.

this is really superb news ... you've made my day.:) you've filled a huge gap for australian growers ... and i reckon for many nth americans too.

well done mate and thanks. :)

• Upvote 1

Hi DoNothing Garden :)

been reading and appreciating your thread ... so many gold nuggets of knowledge.

this is really superb news ... you've made my day.:) you've filled a huge gap for australian growers ... and i reckon for many nth americans too.

well done mate and thanks. :)

This is what makes it all worth it for me, when growers like yourself get it. Thanks for the kind words.
  • Upvote 1

I also am trying out DnG's soil with my Blumat watering system! Got myself a good layer of organic mulch on top and gardening has become a fucking breeze! Thank you DnG for all your advice, thank you for answering all my stupid questions! I know I have been a pain in the ass to you at times, as this is all new to me! You have been awesome! I will speak highly of you and your products and recommend to anyone who is interested! Big thumbs up [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I also am trying out DnG's soil with my Blumat watering system! Got myself a good layer of organic mulch on top and gardening has become a fucking breeze! Thank you DnG for all your advice, thank you for answering all my stupid questions! I know I have been a pain in the ass to you at times, as this is all new to me! You have been awesome! I will speak highly of you and your products and recommend to anyone who is interested! Big thumbs up [emoji106]

No worries, maybe wait til U get an actual harvest b4 telling everyone how good it is lol
  • Upvote 2

I know its good lol I didnt tell you, but I had plants that were on bottled nutes and with some tlc I carefully transplanted them into your organic mix. You said it couldn't be done, well....they have taken. [emoji106]

Ha, nice 1. I like to advise growers of best practice. There's all kinds of things U can do in theory that may or may not work out. Good job rescuing your plants from nute hell
  • Upvote 1