Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

lol lol ffs pretty sure people have been growing in soil for a long long time

no hydro shop i know of sells soil, fuck most of them don't sell LEDs 

they sell and recommend whatever makes them the most $$$, they don't give a fuck 

can't see you being a threat to them, just find ya own little niche, and don't bag the competition, makes you look like a tosser 

if your product is any good it will sell itself, or you will go broke waiting for it to go exponential

I agree mate... thanks for the wise words... And I really don't want to step on anyone's toes, just keen to share my passion for organic cultivation and hopefully make a living out of it...

I first popped the seeds using the paper towel method. I was a little hesitant about starting them out in your mix due to them being so fragile. But I remember you saying, they should be fine. What I did do was take out the heavy shards of whatever it was in your mix lol, then sprayed with an aloe mix.

The consistency is spot on, not too wet not too dry. I then carefully planted the seeds and lightly covered them over. You can see the Grand Daddy Bruce is already poking through, this is 15 hours after planting them. I want to ditch coco and perlite etc and just stick to strickly using your soil and ammendments.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Hey, I've finally sourced high quality crustacean shell and mussel shell meal. It will be ready by early June. The producer has taken alot of care to make sure the equipment is right and there are no pathogens or anything left in the shell meal. The crustacean is from lobster. The mussel will be an awesome liming addition.
  • Upvote 2

Hey, I've finally sourced high quality crustacean shell and mussel shell meal. It will be ready by early June. The producer has taken alot of care to make sure the equipment is right and there are no pathogens or anything left in the shell meal. The crustacean is from lobster. The mussel will be an awesome liming addition.

Really stoked to work with an Australian lobster producer. It helps them take care of a waste stream and turns it into a valuable organic input. The chitin content is super beneficial in living soils, not to mention the calcium carbonate and slow release N and P.

• Upvote 3