Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Nothing wrong with giving soil a good feed of nutes, won't kill anything, only do good things, especially potash, makes them grow BIG and strong

watch the powders, they can burn the shit out of them, ya better of at one tea spoon a 10 l bucket

Cheers.

This is the one I got.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/searles-10kg-sulphate-of-potash_p2960331

I've used Manutec? Liquid Potash from Bunnings. Seems to work much faster than the powders and this far into flower might be better for fast results. Pink label, fancy little bottle and cap, liquid is pink, easy to measure out a full dose but I'd do 3/4 dose just in case. It has no nitrogen which is great.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Highly recommend Bass liquid potash 2/9/20, its made for soil, works in hydro very good as well, its a bit safer, one cap per 10 l bucket 

can burn them very easy if ya use to much powders, trust me i know lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

Highly recommend Bass liquid potash 2/9/20, its made for soil, works in hydro very good as well, its a bit safer, one cap per 10 l bucket 

can burn them very easy if ya use to much powders, trust me i know lol

Don't apply soluble ionic fertilisers to living soils. You add organic amendments that require soil microorganisms to break them down and exchange with plant root exudates. But don't add salt based synthetic fertilisers to living soils. You are literally working against yourself by doing that. And wasting money
  • Upvote 1

Don't apply soluble ionic fertilisers to living soils. You add organic amendments that require soil microorganisms to break them down and exchange with plant root exudates. But don't add salt based synthetic fertilisers to living soils. You are literally working against yourself by doing that. And wasting money

well i wouldn't need to add it to your soil i hope lol

but me own mix, shit yeah, you can turn a (failed or not)organic soil grow into a hydro grow no problems, got some going at the moment 

ya not feeding the good shit in the soil tho, so the good shit will die if you don't feed them what they want as well. or ya can just finish with hydro nutes 

it all works good.

mind you i really want to set up some more no dig garden beds soon, sick of watering pots, will go all organic no doubt, got a couple of no dig beds at the moment

not sure they are truly organic tho, add all sorts of shit to them lol

• Upvote 1

Again, its Australia. If this was in the US Id be plastering photos all over the place. Unfortunately I cant grow at the moment, let alone take pics and post them online as Im trying to start a legit biz... Hope u understand.

your living in he Aussie dream you can do what ever you want within reason. Remember it’s only illegal until you get caught.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app