Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

So what is kelp meal, dried kelp ?, and then i mix it with water and get liquid kelp?,  would it be the same as what i'm using now? , but cheaper to add the water meself 

or is there more to it

Hey Pedro,

Kelp meal is 100% Ascophyllum nodosum North Atlantic kelp. It's a "meal" because it's been sun dried over 4 days or so, then milled at low temps to a small flakey consistency. It is not soluble so it takes 24 hours for all the good nutrients and growth promoting compounds to dissolve into water. This is a kelp tea. Otherwise topdressing is very effective, particularly when covered in worm castings.

Carbcon, pellets are made with meal. Neem pellets used to be Neem meal.

• Upvote 2

So what is kelp meal, dried kelp , and then i mix it with water and get liquid kelp,  would it be the same as what i'm using now? , but cheaper to add the water meself 

or is there more to it, used to go to the beach and get seaweed, its a big no no now

DNG summed it up 

only other thing is water , it's a pain paying for shipping water round the place

if you ever see the term " inert ingredient " on a nutrient bottle , most likely it's the water content 

use rain water if ya can 

• Upvote 1

DNG summed it up 

only other thing is water , it's a pain paying for shipping water round the place

if you ever see the term " inert ingredient " on a nutrient bottle , most likely it's the water content 

use rain water if ya can

Exactly Itchy... In fact we are pretty much making it company policy to not have any liquid products. Both for value to our customers and to save money on shipping.
  • Upvote 1

DNG summed it up 

use rain water if ya can 

That's the thing. I've never done online shopping till now, it was always drive and get it, just about out of it now, and can only get it online 

have looked into kelp meal before, just can't find it around here, plenty of seaweed just down the road lol

may as well get a big bag of kelp meal, spread it around 

only got rain water here

Exactly Itchy... In fact we are pretty much making it company policy to not have any liquid products. Both for value to our customers and to save money on shipping.

Whats ya website 

That's the thing. I've never done online shopping till now, it was always drive and get it, just about out of it now, and can only get it online 

have looked into kelp meal before, just can't find it around here, plenty of seaweed just down the road lol

may as well get a big bag of kelp meal, spread it around 

only got rain water here

Whats ya website 

i thought you were on rain water but wasn't sure , stoner memory lol

i was the same preferring to buy from a store but gave up on that for online shopping , although paying for shipping isn't good 

but it prob works out about the same comparing your time & wear & tear on the car to shipping costs 

https://easyasorganics.com.au/

• Upvote 2