Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

lol.. are you serious? Just fill your yard with shit and it will cover the smell up ?

GSC is cruising along still

Been really hot and windy this week, but no drama. Only watering her every 3 days.

The water holding capacity of this soil really is amazing.

gallery_2463_1796_1884734.jpeg

gallery_2463_1796_2542655.jpeg

gallery_2463_1796_1539107.jpeg

Nice, Billy [emoji106]

Will be good to see a plant in this soil from seed to harvest..

The stem might be bigger than a tooth pick as well

haha... I never suggested this would be a monster.

Just an experiment...

The other plants in the same stage of growth are requiring nutrient input and have been for some time.  And they were in a mix i did spend a reasonable amount on.

If she yellows off and runs out of juice, I will post pics of that too.... .don't stress DC..

plant is as sexy as bill , something to this organic stuff ya reckon ! 

lol lets see if we can get u 2 update to your " Fav Heads " , from hydroponic to 100% organic 

lol.  time will tell mate :)

Do you have any more or you just got the one bag?

Looks healthy as fuck mate

Only got the one plant in the mix.  it is in roughly 40L of the mix as it was in a 10L pot when i transplanted it.  

haha... I never suggested this would be a monster.

Just an experiment...

The other plants in the same stage of growth are requiring nutrient input and have been for some time.  And they were in a mix i did spend a reasonable amount on.

If she yellows off and runs out of juice, I will post pics of that too.... .don't stress DC..

lol, it looks good 

me Thai Chi ran out of juice, top dressed the pot with a cup of dynamic lifter+ with added blood and bone and kelp,1/4 cup of seabird guano(fuck the bat shit)

1/10 of a cup of sulfate of potash, covered with 2 inches of worm castings, watered in with GoGo juice first up, just water till its finished now

it will probably die lol

Edited by pedro de pacas

lol, it looks good 

me Thai Chi ran out of juice, top dressed the pot with a cup of dynamic lifter+ with added blood and bone and kelp,1/4 cup of seabird guano(fuck the bat shit)

1/10 of a cup of sulfate of potash, covered with 2 inches of worm castings, watered in with GoGo juice first up, just water till its finished now

it will probably die lol

sounds complicated... 

• Upvote 2