Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Either but don't have to remove anything above the ground.

Donothinggarden,. hey mate, there seems to be a typo on your packaging.

We stuffed up the email address. And we have to change the name because I later discovered that another company in the US makes a product with the same name. But no other typo. Southern No Till is my No Till, regenerative and sustainable gardening brand.
  • Upvote 1

Well to be honest, when I saw you were calling it recharge, I immediately thought of the us product.

Thought you may have been cashing in on the name given how popular it is in organic soil circles in the us.

I realise I am being a spelling nazi, mistakes happen and if I needed to email for info, I'm sure I could figure out the typo but it just doesn't look good.

That's just my opinion.

Editing to say that I can be a bit OCD, my job demands perfection. It spills over into everything.

Edited by Carbcon

Well to be honest, when I saw you were calling it recharge, I immediately thought of the us product.

Thought you may have been cashing in on the name given how popular it is in organic soil circles in the us.

I realise I am being a spelling nazi, mistakes happen and if I needed to email for info, I'm sure I could figure out the typo but it just doesn't look good.

That's just my opinion.

lol didn't know it existed til after. Not cashing in, already have a new name, have to reprint labels, adjust design etc. All takes money and time.

That's just my opinion.

Editing to say that I can be a bit OCD, my job demands perfection. It spills over into everything.

Not spelling nazi at all, stupid mistake but hey, it happens! First print run and all. Email address is pretty important to get right lol

All good mate, what other products do you plan to stock?

You mentioned the NTS gear.

How about Dragonfly gear?

Lot of respected growers stateside calling their line a game changer.

The ingredient list talks a good game.

Not sure about importing products like that all the way from the US. We have an excellent aloe product about to drop in the next week. Certified organic, 200:1 horticultural grade whole leaf powder. Worm castings, mycorrhizae, insect frass, karanja meal etc etc... Just trying to get the business up and running on its own before shelling out funds for too much product development. I'm focusing alot of energy on the soil blend making sure it's top notch.

Or do you just chop stem and leave root system in to feed soil, then just re plant cover crop or sow seeds again ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Either but don't have to remove anything above the ground.

hey guys

i tend to think 

if your canna plant has not shaded out the cover crop 

it is a good idea to give the cover crop a hair cut for mulch 

plants have a balance between root & shoot , there needs 

to be enough root system to support the green shoots above

& enough green shoots above to support the root system below 

a hair cut will force the plant to dump some roots because of a

imbalance , not enough photosynthesis up top to support 

the root system in the ground 

this is a way of feeding the soil under the mulch layer & deeper into the

ground / pot / bed imo