Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

On your website it has kelp meal at $15 a Kg is that a typo ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm curious, have you found 1kg bags of kelp meal for cheaper? Obviously you will get a better deal if you buy a 25kg sack however most people don't need that much. Here's a kg

http://www.vitec.com.au/shop-online/stock-supplements/seaweed-meal-certified-organic

This kelp meal isn't even as good as the stuff we source - sun dried. Tas kelp is all kiln dried and not from as deep of waters. Maybe we should be asking nutrient companies if the pricetag on their 95% water bottle is a typo? I'm just a small business trying to help growers produce better quality product for themselves at a fraction of the cost compared with nutes and sterile media that U throw out every single grow. After 20 cycles in the same pots and a sprinkling of kelp meal/Neem meal between cycles, it's a hell of a lot more sustainable environmentally and financially than dumping expensive chemicals and money down the drain every single time U water your plants.

bullshit green.

hope it lasts :)

gallery_2463_1796_1612698.jpeg

Pedro's favourite colour

Oh hahaha, I wasn't going to judge... I'm glad that was a joke. Some forums that advice would be taken seriously and the grower would go out and use prune juice. Or piss on their soil. Or whatever other stoner science myths that get spread around the forums lol

I read a thread once where the bloke took a shit on his plants. I shit u not.

On your website it has kelp meal at $15 a Kg is that a typo ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Also, give us a chance to grow and you will start seeing larger bulk options available for all of our amendments, at a much cheaper price than what you pay for small portions.

Pedro's favourite colourI read a thread once where the bloke took a shit on his plants. I shit u not.

Baha, why am I not surprised? Hilarious!

I think that kelp is a fair price considering. People will always find cheaper and then wonder why the premium costs more. Happens to me daily, I'm sick of explaining this to people to be quite honest. I'm in a completely different industry but it's the same with customers everywhere. It's like they think you're trying to rip them off by offering a premium product.

If people don't want premium then use the other pump at the servo. Don't have a go at the guy behind the desk for the higher costs involved.

Anyway that's my two cents. Not having a go at anyone just a few comments on this thread and the responses I can relate to. It's very hard to run a business in a niche market, especially with all the extra costs involved that no one even considers when looking at the final price of a product on shelf.

• Upvote 1