Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

I'm doing some prep work for the next soil batch... I've got a compost blend that is a base of composted green waste and matured with 20% Big Bio castings and about 10% Big Bio organic fertilizer... Which is super slow release. This was an 8 month process. I've just inoculated this small part of the batch with super high quality tea grade compost from AgPath... (8 bucks a litre lol) wetted it down some more, turned it... Will be ready to blend in a week.

post-64732-0-07225300-1549065900_thumb.jpg

post-64732-0-19655700-1549065930_thumb.jpg

post-64732-0-98377600-1549065962_thumb.jpg

Ok cool i pop them in the seedling raising soil mix i have, then transplant into this soil.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I would sometimes pop seeds in the little peat cubes... Then after a few days from sprout I would plant straight into my mix with a little mycorrhizal inoculant. Definitely good to get the microbial association established early as possible. The little peat cubes allow U to transplant right away basically.