Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

Is it just me or does anyone else use aloe straight from the plant. I just squeeze it out into my clone water, even chuck the whole leaf in. Also use as mulch. Never tried powders or any other product. But with a plant I got all I'll ever need on hand and growing. Which reminds me. It's a fantastic lube as well! Always good to have 'on hand'

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Is it just me or does anyone else use aloe straight from the plant. I just squeeze it out into my clone water, even chuck the whole leaf in. Also use as mulch. Never tried powders or any other product. But with a plant I got all I'll ever need on hand and growing. Which reminds me. It's a fantastic lube as well! Always good to have 'on hand'

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yup fresh is best! High quality 200x powdered aloe is the next best.
  • Upvote 1

Question for the brains trust please.

All my plants are now in various stages of flower and I am feeding with mega crop plus the Pk boost at 1.6EC every second watering.

I have bought some kelp meal and also sulphate of potash. The kelp meal simply states to top dress, but not how much to use. The potash suggests 10g per sqm. Being in pots the surface area is quite small.

Any suggestions on amounts to use please ?