Organic, pro-biotic and organic growing without bottled nutrients

I reckon your sulphate of potash advice last season. Was mega in terms of weight gained before harvest Also I’ve got some nice northern x orient express bud for you. Give us a few weeks and will have to xchange could use a few seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah cool gazza, got plenty of good strains for here

Careful, don't stroke his ego to fast. He'll blow his ego load and then go back to being an insufferable prick. Just go slow and take one for the team...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Be nice sticky, you been a bit hot under the collar of late 

All jokes Pedro... much respect always.

And what do you mean of late? I've been hot from the collar down since I wore my first shirt. Above the collar is smokin too by the way...

same same sticky, kudos for growing in the desert, it wouldn't be easy 

hey i'm not doing to bad, at least i look a lot younger than i am, tricks the chicks lol

same same sticky, kudos for growing in the desert, it wouldn't be easy

hey i'm not doing to bad, at least i look a lot younger than i am, tricks the chicks lol

45 fucking degrees today. Last day of summer right? Lmao. Aircon doesn't do fk all in this weather, its 37 degrees inside my loungeroom. Lucky the grow room is up the cool end of the house...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1